The RMS Titanic is a Spectre Ship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RMS Titanic is a Spectre Ship

https://www.tumblr.com/reblog/184446624736/VqgIBt83.

Has this been Explored Further?

Couldn’t it by a Sidebar or where the Magical Dolphins far more important.

Maybe if Wraith Sold well there’d be A Titanic supplement.

As I recall, World of Darkness: Blood-Dimmed Tides didn't do so well the first time around.

- C.

Clayton A. Oliver | Formerly Ubiquitous

When the half-light starts to rise/And the long gone come back again
    After the shortcuts and the highs/Comes the pain
    And the rain

Comment

Originally posted by Tegyrius View Post
      As I recall, World of Darkness: Blood-Dimmed Tides didn't do so well the first time around.

- C.

Which was a shame because it really was one of my favorite WoD books. The Mariner Gangrel are still one of my all time favorite small-b bloodlines, and the Wraith navy stuff is a lot of fun. My only real quibble was the lack of Mage stuff.

In a more perfect world, I like to think there was a Year of Dark Waters, with Blood Dimmed Tides, Rage Across the Seas, Aquatic Magic (yes, I know that title sucks), Ghost Ships, and Dreams of the Deep.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
      Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Yeah that would by cool to explore 90% of the Earths Surface. But most people thinks the Sea is Boring.

Comment

@No One of Consequence

I agree wholeheartedly with you. Year of Dark Waters would have been awesome.

The Mariners are cool but personally I absolutely loved the Wraith and Changeling chapters and I really really like the Chulorviah. Did a very nice Chtulhu style horror game using the latter, set on a new england coastal town where a Tremere research Chantry dropped communications and the pc’s were sent to investigate.

Comment

I actually want to see more Specture Ships mostly because I know they’d By a Picture of a Weird Bondadge Spectre Titanic shot.

Comment

The cool thing about a Wraith book all about the seas and oceans is it would've been a good place to include a chapter about the Polynesian Dark Kingdoms, and maybe Los Invisibles as well.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
              Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...
              X