Missing Parts on 20th Main Book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Parts on 20th Main Book

I did not find in the Wr20 the chart with the cost in freebie points for the creation of the Shadow. On the 2nd edition the chart is on page 170. Anyone else find it the costs? Another thing, I missed was the chart with the colors of the auras. It is no use saying that the apparitions read auras without having the chart.

No, there isn't a chart for freebie point costs for Shadows. I suspect it has to do with how there isn't much entries that need to be noted compared to regular wraith creation, since Shadows have much smaller amount of stats to track. And judging from how its written up, it seems like the cost for permanent Angst and Dark Passions are 1-to-1.

Yes, there's no chart for auras in Wr20. I believe it has to do with Lifesight itself being added into the book as a response to errata from the Backer PDF. Which means the hunk of text for Lifesight itself didn't go through errata. So for now, you're stuck referring to the equivalent entries in V20 corebook (p 136) or M20's How Do You DO That?! (p 53).

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
      No, there isn't a chart for freebie point costs for Shadows. I suspect it has to do with how there isn't much entries that need to be noted compared to regular wraith creation, since Shadows have much smaller amount of stats to track. And judging from how its written up, it seems like the cost for permanent Angst and Dark Passions are 1-to-1.
      Came here looking for the same answer as fspardoner. Although, based on the sample Shadow creation on page 234, it appears temp/permanent Angst are on a 2 points/1 dot basis.

Comment

In the Specters the Pathos freebie point cost for the Psyche is 2 for temp 5 for permanent, so I think Angst is the same. And passions 1 point, so Dark Passions are the same. (page 379). For the auras,, look to Mage The Ascension 20th page 507, or like tasti man LH said: V20, and M20's How Do You Do That?!
        Last edited by DeadCanDance13; 05-18-2020, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X