Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquiring Pathos in Wraith 20th

Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me where in Wraith 20th it is explained how a Wraith aquires Pathos? Is it only in the section regarding Spectres and Psyche on page 382 or is there another section that explains it?

Thank you!

For gaining Pathos via Passions, it's in the Passions section (Wr20, p. 305).

If it's for Memoriam, that's under its Background write-up (Wr20, p 144).

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
      For gaining Pathos via Passions, it's in the Passions section (Wr20, p. 305).

If it's for Memoriam, that's under its Background write-up (Wr20, p 144).
      Thank you!

Comment

I have a question too: if my passion is "protect my son (love)" I obviously gain pathos every time I protect my son. But what about my other actions driven by love? They're useless for pathos?

Comment

Originally posted by Ipergigio View Post
          I have a question too: if my passion is "protect my son (love)" I obviously gain pathos every time I protect my son. But what about my other actions driven by love? They're useless for pathos?
          No, not useless, although the core book does not actually explain this. Here is a quote from Handbook for the Recently Deceased:

"If your character acts in a way consistent with the core emotion at the heart
          of a Passion, even if they’re not doing exactly what the Passion says, you can try to regain some Pathos. For example, if your Passion reads “Protect My Family (Love) 5” and you do something that isn’t directly related to your family but is, in your opinion, done out of Love, you can petition the Storyteller for the opportunity to roll for Pathos. It’s a judgement call for the Storyteller as to whether they’ll allow you to do so, but as long as you don’t abuse the system, it’s generally pretty straightforward" (HftRD 11)

Comment

Working...
          X