Destruction of a spectre hive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destruction of a spectre hive

without diving into Werewolf, how can it be done? While I have plenty of Wraith books it is honestly a question I haven't been asked before so I haven't looked it up. Any help is appreciated!

Lost Tribes Gaming:
    Cyberpunk 2020 Phoenix:1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month 6pm to 9pm AZ time (-7GMT)
    http://www.twitch.tv/losttribesgaming.

For Werewolves? There are certain Gifts that allow you to harm immaterial beings as well as Fetishes that allow you to strike them, as well as fetishes that materialize them or drive them off.

I would arrange something like that, I know I should give the specifics but I forgot them off the top of my head and Fetishes are pretty open in making up new ones. And to assist bind certain spirits to help clean up, Death, Cat and Owl Spirits are common Umbral spirits that have been known to effect the human dead so could assist directly or indirectly, and then right of cleansing the area, and bind a spirit to oversee it till it is purified.

But also interacting with friendly Wraiths would also help, so find Kinfolk or Friendly Wraiths and try to make an arrangement to work support for each other. If they can trust you its very hard to turn down assistance from five or so Bear Sized killing machines with Healing Factors and spirit magic.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Not for Werewolf. I'm already aware of how it can be done there

Lost Tribes Gaming:
      Cyberpunk 2020 Phoenix:1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month 6pm to 9pm AZ time (-7GMT)
      http://www.twitch.tv/losttribesgaming.

Comment

Oh, do you mean with just wraiths? Or mortals?

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

I hear that Awakened Nukes do the job quite well

Comment

If the Spectres are a problem in the Shadowlands reaching to trouble the living in Skinlands then your average mortal or supernatural either needs to reach out to a Necromancer or try to find out who the Spectres were when living and what holds them so close to the Skinlands, that is their Fetters, and destroy those. That will be unlikely to destroy the Spectres but it can force them out of the Shadowlands and thus prevent them from acting too much in the Skinlands, stopping them from haunting the living.

Comment

Working...
            X