Question about releases.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about releases.

Forgive me if this has been asked before, and feel free direct me to the correct place if that is case.

I know The Book of Oblivion is in the pipeline.. is there anything else? It seems like there is not much going on with Wraith at the moment (Future release wise). Is this normal? I'm not sure how fast the other 20th editions took to release more books so I don't have anything to base a schedule off of. Just wondering about the future of Wraith 20th.

Originally posted by TIKank View Post
    Forgive me if this has been asked before, and feel free direct me to the correct place if that is case.

I know The Book of Oblivion is in the pipeline.. is there anything else? It seems like there is not much going on with Wraith at the moment (Future release wise). Is this normal? I'm not sure how fast the other 20th editions took to release more books so I don't have anything to base a schedule off of. Just wondering about the future of Wraith 20th.
    Nobody knows.

OPP hasn't announced anything in regards other Wr20 books. OTOH, they're presumably being careful at what books they do due to WoD5e being a thing...although personally, I don't get why they would act cautiously for Wraith, since even if we disregard the controversies and troubles with nuWW/Paradox, I would think it would be several years before we see the release of a theoretical Wraith 5e (4e if we're being pedantic).

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

Nobody knows.

OPP hasn't announced anything in regards other Wr20 books. OTOH, they're presumably being careful at what books they do due to WoD5e being a thing...although personally, I don't get why they would act cautiously for Wraith, since even if we disregard the controversies and troubles with nuWW/Paradox, I would think it would be several years before we see the release of a theoretical Wraith 5e (4e if we're being pedantic).

Honestly, I can't see a 5e Wraith. If there was, we're talking a decade. It's not a popular setting by any means. I also hope it doesn't happen. I find 5e VTM WAAAAAY TOO crunchy for my tastes. I'll reserve total judgement for Werewolf 5e to see if they do the same thing.

I have enough Wraith books as it is, I was just curious. Well, I am looking forward to The Book of Oblivion and the 20th WTO Screen

Comment

I'm just about to send the new Wraith anthology over to WW for approvals.

World of Darkness: Ghost Hunters, which is a mortals sourcebook for all five WoD 20A lines is over with WW currently. There are paranormal investigators, Mediums, and more in that book.

M

Owner/Editor - FlamesRising.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-M-McElroy View Post
          I'm just about to send the new Wraith anthology over to WW for approvals.

World of Darkness: Ghost Hunters, which is a mortals sourcebook for all five WoD 20A lines is over with WW currently. There are paranormal investigators, Mediums, and more in that book.

M

That sounds pretty awesome! Thanks for the info. Do you know if it's going to contain anything from Speakers of The Dead - Mediums or is it all new material?

Comment

Working...
          X