Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there going to be any additional books for Wraith 20th?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there going to be any additional books for Wraith 20th?

What it says in the subject line: Does anyone know anything about additional books for Wraith 20th? Whether upcoming or just rumored?

"No, no, don't look any further, my profile is actually more handsome than me"

Highly unlikely. Last info I have, which isn't "official", is that Paradox is not approving any more *20 products.

Comment

Ah, that would be a pity...

"No, no, don't look any further, my profile is actually more handsome than me"

Comment

That said, C20 has been getting around that by means of Storyteller's Vault: freelancers who participated in the making of C20 have been publishing unofficial C20 supplements that amount to what they wanted to publish officially.

So yeah; while it's unlikely that we'll see any more official Wr20 supplements, it's still not entirely outside the realm of possibility that we might end up with some “unofficially official” ones. But only if there's someone who the fans would accept as a valid source for “official” material and who is willing and able to take on the extra work needed to publish a STV product.

Comment

Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
          That said, C20 has been getting around that by means of Storyteller's Vault: freelancers who participated in the making of C20 have been publishing unofficial C20 supplements that amount to what they wanted to publish officially.

So yeah; while it's unlikely that we'll see any more official Wr20 supplements, it's still not entirely outside the realm of possibility that we might end up with some “unofficially official” ones. But only if there's someone who the fans would accept as a valid source for “official” material and who is willing and able to take on the extra work needed to publish a STV product.

I probably should have added that.

Yeah, stuff from the CtD20 Developers and Freelancers is under the Radio Free Arcadia label. Theres also some nice stuff on there from the Walking Away From Arcadia podcast crew and some independant writers.

The English translation for Necropolis Venezia is a massive tome of awesome, its still in need of a little editing but the contents are first rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Damian May View Post
            The English translation for Necropolis Venezia is a massive tome of awesome, its still in need of a little editing but the contents are first rate.
            Necropolis Venice? I will have to look that up - a solid wraith book about the city nominally run by the Giovanni sounds interesting.

Comment

What I want is a book on the Farshores/Fishers/Angel-Demon Plasmics.

I want tools on how to build heaven and hell. Some basic tools for capabilities of Specters from their growth as a single soul to a Heketonhire to a Onceborn.

A Rules for 5+ traits for old Ghosts, and maybe some more love for Alloyed Arcanoi and some sort of Arcanoi Mastery power.

And Arcanoi for Building Heaven/Hell in the Tempest or emulating Angels and Demons.

Comment

Working...
              X