Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wraith the Oblivion: Afterlife announced

https://www.psu.com/news/wraith-the-...lNdgt4mOF4zfio

The possibility that it might be VR only concerns me.

Comment

On the one hand...ugh, VR only?

On the other hand...HOLY SHIT A WRAITH VIDEO GAME!

(also this means that suddenly a Wraith 5e is back on the table)

Comment

Oh, Hell yeah!

Comment

I'm not interested, not at all, in VR-only games. On the other hand, a 5e Wraith sounds intriguing...

"No, no, don't look any further, my profile is actually more handsome than me"

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
            (also this means that suddenly a Wraith 5e is back on the table)
            Why would it not be?

Comment

As much as I would love it, I lack money and friends to justify myself to be a VR device. Honestly from my opinion the whole VR thing is a bit like the PS Vita. In theory awesome, in practice the whole lack of exclusive only games for it is not enough to invest in one and because of the lack of such in the consumer base no one is really wanting to develop something to such a niche.
              As far as I knew the whole big VR games are either just adaptions of other big PC games like Skyrim or got patched to work without VR like ST Bridge Crew. I am honestly skeptical if Wr Afterlive would change something because VR lacks a killer feature to justify people paying 400-600€ for playing one game like Halo V for X1 or FF VII for PS4.

I give this game if it is realeased VR only a year until it either get changed to PC working too or wrote of as buiseness failure.

As I am from Austria I need to clarify two things.
              First my native language is german and so please point out if the english I write is broken so I can improve.
              Second I do not own VTMV nor any line after M20 because it is not out there and I wait for the translation.

Comment

Originally posted by MalkSam View Post

Why would it not be?
                This here.

Basically, seeing that trademark lead people to the assumption that a.) not only that there would be an "Orpheus 5e" but that b.) because there was no direct evidence at that time time suggest that a Wraith 5e was being considered (especially post-V5 controversies), c.) knowing that Wraith wasn't warmly received when it first released, people made the jump that Orpheus would become WoD5e's primary "ghost game". Therefore, there would be no Wraith 5e.

Although, now that the idea of there being an update to Wraith and Orpheus existing alongside each other in the same edition, now the possibilities are there for more deliberate crossover between the two...

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjzK...do&app=desktop

So, yes, it looks like it will be VR only.

Comment

This is really weird. Why would they make it VR-only? That's really bizarre.

Jade Kingdom Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Shakanaka View Post
                      This is really weird. Why would they make it VR-only? That's really bizarre.
                      You'll have to wait and see. Many VR games these days are VR only, though. Certain mechanics can't readily be captured in "pancake" form.

Comment

You'll have to wait and see. Many VR games these days are VR only, though. Certain mechanics can't readily be captured in "pancake" form.
                        Sorry, guys, but how do you find your avatar?
                        Björn Johan Andrésen, h
                        e should be
                        an obsolete and unknown actor

Comment

Originally posted by Rock113 View Post
                          Björn Johan Andrésen, h
                          e should be
                          Really? How come he should be "obsolete and unknown"?

Comment

Originally posted by Rock113 View Post
                            Björn Johan Andrésen, h

e should be
                            I wouldn't say Death in Venice is exactly an unknown movie, and Midsommar (which Andresen is also in) is a pretty popular movie among ghost horror fans, and that came out last year.
                            Last edited by MalkSam; 06-13-2020, 12:46 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't say Death in Venice is exactly an unknown movie
                              It is rumored he was called "the most beautiful boy in the world" due to this movie

Comment

Working...
                              X