Candyman 2021

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candyman 2021

This weekend Candyman (2021) opens. I mention this here because the original Candyman (1992) is a hella good horror film, and a solid example of a lucid and powerful specter. I don't have the original Wraith book handy, but the first film might have been in the "Suggested Viewing" list as well. Here is to hoping than the new film is also solid, and (for purposes of this forum) serve as an inspiration for some Wraith material.

Yeah I totally agree with you. Candyman would definitely be good inspiration for a major antagonist in a Wraith game. He's basically a Spectre with an extremely high skill in the Embody arcanoi.

EDIT: Oh and maybe also skilled in Phantasm, due to the bees? His hook hands I think would be a unique Merit or could be something of the doing of Moliate.
    Last edited by Shakanaka; 08-27-2021, 02:02 AM.

Jade Kingdom Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Shakanaka View Post

EDIT: Oh and maybe also skilled in Phantasm, due to the bees? His hook hands I think would be a unique Merit or could be something of the doing of Moliate.
      Well actually the bees, as they can affect the living (and likely the dead as well), sound a lot more like Wylding (aka Pandemonium) which can manifest bugs and critters or even bug swarms that form hands to strangle or faces to speak Etc.

Hook hands could be plenty of things, Relics (if he had them when living), Artifacts (if they have been Soulforged for him, scary by the way since then they could be dealing Agg), Molieted blades or even Shade powers if he were a Shade though he seems more lucid and collected than a Shade would be.

Comment

Working...
      X