Ask The Deadguy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi deadguy. I have a question?

A Wraith chained with a Nhudri's embrace can suffer a Harrowing? If the answer is not, Will the harrowing will be on hold until he's free / the triggering condition has been somehow reversed?

Comment

• Hey RDG. how ya been? any plans for halloween?

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
      ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
      Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
      Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

Comment

• Hello RDG!.
        its been a while, we missed you.

i know its a little belated but quick question

How was your Xmas and New year? and how are you doing?

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
        ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
        Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
        Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

Comment

• I can't imagine losing my mother. Are you doing any better these days, Richard (a.k.a. RealDeadGuy)? Do you still need anything?

Comment

• I have a question. I've been reading "Dark Kingdom of Jade" and the books mentions that the Jade Kingdom gets dibs on any Asian Wraiths. What about the ones that are mixed-race; do they count?

See my splat, Angel: The Revelation (With a MUCH better link): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...qUnP1fcl-0/pub

Comment

• Not joking, not prying, not complaining. I've got some tricky things in my brain that can mess with my memory. I just pulled C20 off DTRPG yesterday.

Did I miss Wr20 coming out? I'm a backer, so I've seen the Kickstarter messages about the delays. Just don't remember the last thing I saw, so just checking.
              Last edited by Papa Bear; 09-14-2017, 12:13 PM.

- If you must be ridiculous, I must ridicule you.
              - Those that can give up essential liberties in exchange for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• No, you didn't. Wraith is now in its “correct” position as the last of the five gamelines; and while work is progressing toward its publication, it has not yet been published.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
                  No, you didn't. Wraith is now in its “correct” position as the last of the five gamelines; and while work is progressing toward its publication, it has not yet been published.
                  K, glad I didn't miss it.

And, yes, how silly of me to forget that Wraith is last among the first.

- If you must be ridiculous, I must ridicule you.
                  - Those that can give up essential liberties in exchange for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• You're in good company: the publisher originally made that mistake. Fortunately, they've taken this opportunity of the *ahem* 20th Anniversary gamelines★ to correct this error.

★ can we maybe start calling them Commemorative Editions so that they're not pegged to anniversary deadlines that they're increasingly missing?

Comment

Working...
                    X