No announcement yet.

Wr 20 Getting close to release?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't recall seeing anything that looked like an actual date for Wraith 20's completion. My impression from reading the Kickstarter updates is that the official stance on this project appears to be "it's done when it's done." The fact that it's being playtested though is promising that it will be wrapped up in the next year, but who knows at this point.

Comment

I think that’s a fairly accurate impression. Based on the snippets from the updates and the earlier previews of Arcanoi, I’m wondering if there are some hefty(ish) mechanical overhauls that are being doped out. I don’t have anything other than a hunch to back that up, so take that as benign rumormongering.

This is what happens when an Abyssal Exalted ends up in H.o.L.
      (Also known as "Derpwraith" and "PretentiousFontsGuy
      ").

Comment

Just saw that art notes are out to Ken Meyer Jr., which means he's doing some of the art for Wraith 20. This pleases me as I've always liked Ken's work.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

You know, strictly from a thematic point of view it always bothered me that Wraith wasn't the last of the original five gamelines. OPP has corrected this issue, however unintentionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
            You know, strictly from a thematic point of view it always bothered me that Wraith wasn't the last of the original five gamelines. OPP has corrected this issue, however unintentionally.
            You can thank the Wraith curse.

But don't. Fuck that curse.

Comment

20 years later and the curse is still strong. You'd think something like this would have an expiration date, ya know?

Comment

For that, you need a professional cursebreaker or it'll just keep on ticking away, sabotaging every new edition.

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
                  20 years later and the curse is still strong. You'd think something like this would have an expiration date, ya know?
                  Just look at the Chicago Cubs.....

Comment

"Curses only have power if you believe in them. And I don't."
                    - Detective Gary Hallet

Too much already. It's more an excuse than an actual thing at this point, inasmuch as it ever was or could even be.

Get 'er done folks. I put up my money. Time for results. Particularly after the enlightening and salient point provided by Dataweaver.

Comment

Working...
                    X