No announcement yet.

Wr 20 Getting close to release?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So lets be totally clear... How long until I get my PDF copy of Wraith the Oblivion 20th Anniversary Edition? I have been waiting very, very patiently for this book. That was three years ago. Don't get me wrong, I want this product. I'd wait years more for it. Seriously, can you give us all a timeline for when we can receive it? I love this game, and I would wait another 5 years for it. I don't want my money back. I just want to know when I can look forward to it. So can you give a ballpark estimate about how long we have to keep waiting? I want my Wraith and I want the Dead Guy to do it. How much longer?

Comment

What gives? Where's this book at?

Comment

It’s only been a measly three years :P

Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Rusty Pipe View Post
          So lets be totally clear... How long until I get my PDF copy of Wraith the Oblivion 20th Anniversary Edition? I have been waiting very, very patiently for this book. That was three years ago. Don't get me wrong, I want this product. I'd wait years more for it. Seriously, can you give us all a timeline for when we can receive it? I love this game, and I would wait another 5 years for it. I don't want my money back. I just want to know when I can look forward to it. So can you give a ballpark estimate about how long we have to keep waiting? I want my Wraith and I want the Dead Guy to do it. How much longer?
          It's at the proofing stage, which means it's been laid out. The only steps left are (1) Rich Dansky reviews the file for any lingering visual errors and p. XXs, and then the layout artist fixes anything he brings up (rinse and repeat if necessary); and (2) White Wolf makes their own final pass over the book and then makes any requests for (typically minor) changes. Once that's all done, Onyx Path will send it out. So, if you want a vaguely educated guess, mid-November at the earliest, maybe December at the latest. I don't think it'll be much longer than that, but it depends on a lot of factors.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
          Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

Hopefully backers will finally get their PDF before the end of 2017. And if not that, then early 2018.

Still don't get it after that...yeaaahhhhhh...

Comment

Working...
            X