The Midnight Express during the Great War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Midnight Express during the Great War

I'm currently away from my books, and I'm wondering if the Midnight Express still ran as usual through the Great War?

Don't think it gets brought up in W:tGW.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Yeah I don't think it gets brought up but undoubtedly it maintained the same status it always has, neutral ground. After all its run by the Ferrymen for any and all wraiths. Neither the Loyalists or New Stygians would dare cross them.

Homo sapiens. What an inventive, invincible species. It's only a few million years since they crawled up out of the mud and learned to walk. Puny, defenceless bipeds. They've survived flood, famine and plague. They've survived cosmic wars and holocausts. And now, here they are, out among the stars, waiting to begin a new life. Ready to outsit eternity. They're indomitable. Indomitable.

Comment

Originally posted by AkatsukiLeader13 View Post
        Yeah I don't think it gets brought up but undoubtedly it maintained the same status it always has, neutral ground. After all its run by the Ferrymen for any and all wraiths. Neither the Loyalists or New Stygians would dare cross them.
        Mm. The big issue for the Express during the Great War would be that it's a Great Maelstrom, making Tempest travel very dangerous for ordinary wraiths, even via Byways. The question would be whether even the Ferrymen could keep the Express running during a Great Maelstrom.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Originally posted by marin View Post

Mm. The big issue for the Express during the Great War would be that it's a Great Maelstrom, making Tempest travel very dangerous for ordinary wraiths, even via Byways. The question would be whether even the Ferrymen could keep the Express running during a Great Maelstrom.
          Yes, that's what I was wondering. I guess it might survive, just because. But I wanted to check there was no official stance.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it would be running and I dare say it would have expanded once the kinks got worked out of aerial bombing.

Comment

Working...
            X