Lore of the Guilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lore of the Guilds

I would love to see a Lore of the Clans style book for Wraith detailing all of the Guilds and giving us new information to play with whilst updating them at the same time.

I'd sooner see that damn Heretics book we've been waiting for forever. Or Dark Ages: Wraith.

Give us new content before redoing old stuff. There were tons of Guildbooks.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Here's what I'd like to see:

Book of Heretics
      Wraith: The Great War Companion
      Lore of the Guilds
      Lore of the Legions
      Renegades Revised
      Necropolis: London
      Killing Fields (a guide to European necropoli and the warzones of the two world wars)
      Guide to the Far Shores
      Midnight Express Revisited
      Guide to the Ferrymen

Comment

We do already have a pretty good guide to the Ferrymen in Ends of Empire.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
          I'd sooner see that damn Heretics book we've been waiting for forever. Or Dark Ages: Wraith.

Give us new content before redoing old stuff. There were tons of Guildbooks.
          Thing is, about half the guilds didn't get any real coverage in the original run - the Harbringers, Proctors, Usurers, Chanteurs, Monitors, Alchemists and Solicitors - so there would be a good chunk of new content.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeke Hubris View Post
            We do already have a pretty good guide to the Ferrymen in Ends of Empire.
            It's relatively short though, and 17 years old. There's scope for something new. It could, perhaps, deal with the Far Shores and Transcendence as well. That would make for an interesting book.

Comment

Working...
            X