Two Questions: One Difficult, One Easy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Questions: One Difficult, One Easy

Let's get the easy one out of the way. I've been out of the loop and I hear there's going to be Orpheus material in the new Wr20, for which I'm so, so very excited. Ecstatic even. My question is: When is this bad dog being released? I can't wait! I mean that literally as I'm planning an Orpheus game in a couple weeks and I'm a go whether it's out or not, but I'd really love to check that out first. Second, and far easier, question: I'm looking for Orpheus Props. While on the hunt, I've found the standard Flatliners stuff, which is awesome, but I'd like more. I may just use some Call of Cthulhu props if I can find ones that fit, but I'd love to know if there are more props for the game itself.

Thanks for the help! The VIP Table* greatly appreciates your assistance!

*Visually Impaired Peoples Table. We're blind gamers. BLIND GAMERS UNITE!

It's gonna be a while - definitely more than a couple of weeks, unfortunately. It's been hanging around the Second Draft section in the Monday Meeting notes for some time, although Dansky's hinted he's in the final stretch there.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

What kind of props are you looking for? I don't know what "the standard Flatliners" props would be, although I'm familiar with the movie by that name. Do you have a defibrillator you make players hook up to each other? Now that would be terrifying.

Comment

Working...
      X