No announcement yet.

[Minor Template] Murderer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: So, you get 1 crow (2 on DF) per Integrity lost. 1 crow vanishes upon regaining Integrity. So, if you Dramatically Fail, then regain the Integrity, you are at net +1 crow, yes? It is theoretically possible to reach a point where you have at least 1 crow at Integrity 10, and thus are doomed to be plagued by crows forevermore?

Originally posted by amechra View Post
    Counting and Eating Crows
    Your murder is always whispering into your head. Their number is important - truly important. Each crow grants you a single dot in a Mental or Supernatural merit related to knowledge, information, or death - dead crows temporarily suppress those dots.
    Good picks: Animal Speech (Corvids), Aura Reading (the crows tell you the secrets), Automatic Writing (crows tell you what to write)?, Clairvoyance (scry on crows), Cursed (duh), Medium (ghost only - crows/ravens as psychopomps), Mind of a Madman (duh), Omen Sensitivity, Psychometry, Telepathy (more for the creepy factor, than any thematic link)?, Thief of Fate (doom!).

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
    Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Yes. It is possible to have crows forever. You have cracked, and healed crow-wise.

I have decided, after some thought, that I don't really feel happy on these forums. I might decide to come back to post. Who knows - but right now, I'm gone.

So good bye, good luck, and have a nice day.

Comment

awesome work again Amechra

Comment

Working...
        X