Parks and Recreation Director:
    Newspaper:
    TV Station/Network:
    Raido Stations:

Gangs:
    Criminal Organizations:

:

Leader Of Each Splat:
    Last edited by Basic; 05-24-2017, 02:58 PM.

Random Question What do you think the vice and virtue of Seattle would be ?

Comment

My guess would be Virtue is Tolerance, Vice is Apathy.

Comment

You could include Important Landmarks, Popular Gathering Spots, Local Legends And Rumors, Influential Figures (Mortal And Supernatural) and Historical Summary.

"Fate is a cruel jester with a finely developed sense of irony." - Sir Night as portrayed by Leliel, The Horror Recognition Guide

Comment

Maybe this can be of some help. You could also add some aspirations that would help to pinpoint the mood. Like 'Be welcoming but shallow' , 'Show dominance on streets'

[2E] Moinen's Homebrew Hub

Comment

Originally posted by GibberingEloquence View Post
            You could include Important Landmarks, Popular Gathering Spots, Local Legends And Rumors, Influential Figures (Mortal And Supernatural) and Historical Summary.

Oh man thats a good idea. Updating now

Comment

Originally posted by Moinen View Post
              Maybe this can be of some help. You could also add some aspirations that would help to pinpoint the mood. Like 'Be welcoming but shallow' , 'Show dominance on streets'

Oh I like this. This will help me alot. I will reedit this sheet with a mix of this information.

Comment

Have you had any new ideas for this? Also, you could add the suggestions you liked to the original post.

"Fate is a cruel jester with a finely developed sense of irony." - Sir Night as portrayed by Leliel, The Horror Recognition Guide

Comment

Borrowing from DFRPG, a section I really like is "what is the status quo" and "who wants to maintain vs disrupt it"

Second Chance for

A Beautiful Madness

Comment

To be quite honest, this seems like it'd be less helpful for me, personally, as an ST. I'd want something simple; something that streamlines the city creation process, not creates a million and one more things to fill out.

The Virtue and Vice concept for city creation is fantastic, because it says so much with so little. It tells you what the default attitude of the person on the street is. Block by Bloody Block and Damnation City also included ideas of framing city regions by giving bonuses to extended rolls based on who and what is there, and that tells you so much about the mood and atmosphere.

If you want to stat cities quickly, the goal should be to minimize the number of things to stat out and maximize the amount each tells you about the city.

I'd recommend going with Virtue and Vice. Then, if more is needed, throw in a common mood (a city that's been undergoing a crime wave is very different from one that's in the middle of festival season). After that, list a few major regions and the moods for them, designing them as per Damnation City, until you reach your favoured granularity.

That's just my feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by GibberingEloquence View Post
                      Have you had any new ideas for this? Also, you could add the suggestions you liked to the original post.

Ok I did it

Comment

Working...
                      X