[Dark Eras & Hurt Locker] More armor and weapons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Dark Eras & Hurt Locker] More armor and weapons

I play some Diablo 2 from time to time and thinking about Dark Eras I thought that in medieval settings would be cool to have write ups of various armors, not only 2-3 shown in Hurt Locker. So here is topic for devising new ones, based on general categories from history and culture. Here are Diablo 2 list inspirations.

https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Body_armor

For example - Hurt Locker's Plate Mail is much more D2's Light Plate, Field Plate, Plate Mail, Gothic Plate or Full Plate? What would be stats diffrances in those?

My Hubs - MtAw 2E Legacies and System Hacks & WtF 2E Lodges and System Hacks
    MtAw 2E - History of Awakened - (almost) canonical game timeline of events
    WtF 2E - Alternative werewolves myths from around the world

I think variations in plate armor would largely be a matter of coverage and availability. A breast plate, for example, would probably use the same statistics as plate armor, but would only cover the torso, and would accordingly have lower availability. Field plate, or "half plate" might cover the arms as well, but not the legs. Maybe just knock off one Availability dot per section of coverage you leave off.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

Working...
    X