Tokyo Timeline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Timeline

For your viewing/Storytelling pleasure, I've been digging through what clues I can find to patch together a rough timeline of the supernatural history of Tokyo. This is still fairly preliminary, so I am going to continue expanding on it. If you have any thoughts or events that you think should be added, let me know. I'm posting the image in a spoiler because it can rather large. I'm also providing a direct link in case it isn't readable.

http://orig10.deviantart.net/ee85/f/...ut-db1kdw4.png

Last edited by Second Chances; 03-08-2017, 12:12 AM.

CofD booklists:
    Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

An unfortunate note: David Hill has left OPP, so I'm not sure that we'll be seeing any further Tokyo settings past Changeling 2e.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
      An unfortunate note: David Hill has left OPP,
      Whoa first I heard of it, very disappointing to hear.

Comment

An unfortunate note: David Hill has left OPP, so I'm not sure that we'll be seeing any further Tokyo settings past Changeling 2e.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up.

Link?

Comment

After Atamajakki mentioned it I did a search to confirm, he says it on his twitter a couple times.

Comment

wow. That's truly unfortunate. Those are really sad news

My Homebrew Signature- Because I need one. If you use any of it, please share with me how it went!

On a Dragonlance-reading break. Surprise homebrew may still happen :P
            I now blog in here

Comment

wow. that really sucks.

Comment

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

LAND OF THE DAMNED: SPAIN (Spanish): Land of the Damned: Spain, Kingdoms of Blood: Spain; Cities of the Damned: Barcelona, Valencia, Carthian Constitution (1812), Three Arrows Pact:

OTHERS (Spanish): Demon: The Redemption, Bloodlines: The Forgotten

Comment

What!?! Fuck, fuck, fuck, I had a feeling that might happen with WoD foolishly hired Zak, fuck, David Hill is a hugely talented individual, who is going to be the Changeling Developer now, is the Changeling 2e Core going to be finished?

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. Damn WoD.

Comment

I imagine Filamena will likely follow suit, I wonder how many Onyx Path devs and writers followed suit?

Comment

David isn't working with us as Changeling dev anymore. Last I spoke with him (Monday night), he was still interested in working with us as a writer.

I'm leading development on CtL2 personally, and have been for a while.

As for Tokyo, I'm interested in doing more writeups (and Japanese locales beyond Tokyo), but what exactly happens will depend on individual line devs and finding the right writers.

Rose Bailey
                      Onyx Path Development Producer
                      Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Bailey View Post
                        David isn't working with us as Changeling dev anymore. Last I spoke with him (Monday night), he was still interested in working with us as a writer.
                        That's good to know. I did notice that David's tweet specified he wasn't developing for OPP and wanted to ask him if that was catch-all writing or just Changeling development. I hadn't though since this is such an emotional time for him.

CofD booklists:

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Bailey View Post

I'm leading development on CtL2 personally, and have been for a while.

As for Tokyo, I'm interested in doing more writeups (and Japanese locales beyond Tokyo), but what exactly happens will depend on individual line devs and finding the right writers.
                          I'm glad to hear David might at least still be writing for at least for Onyx Path.

Maybe that means David will at least write the Tokyo sections for future products at least.

@Secondchance excellent work on the Tokyo timeline, sorry to see that your thread got knocked off course.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

I'm glad to hear David might at least still be writing for at least for Onyx Path.

Maybe that means David will at least write the Tokyo sections for future products at least.

@Secondchance excellent work on the Tokyo timeline, sorry to see that your thread got knocked off course.
                            Thanks. I might leave it for a week or two then try to start the topic again in a new thread.

CofD booklists:

Comment

It really does break my heart that David's gone, as he was the one who introduced me to the WW/OPP gamelines to begin with, and I always enjoyed his work in the Chronicles and the Tokyo settings. I knew about him leaving before this thread, but it still just hasn't really fully hit me the ramifications of the decision.

I'm very happy that Rose is working on Changeling directly. I'm a big fan and I'm sure she will do a great job.

Comment

Working...
                              X