Tokyo Timeline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    For your viewing/Storytelling pleasure, I've been digging through what clues I can find to patch together a rough timeline of the supernatural history of Tokyo. This is still fairly preliminary, so I am going to continue expanding on it. If you have any thoughts or events that you think should be added, let me know. I'm posting the image in a spoiler because it can rather large. I'm also providing a direct link in case it isn't readable.

http://orig10.deviantart.net/ee85/f/...ut-db1kdw4.png

This is really cool. Thank you for sharing it.

And yeah. I may do other writing. I'm doing some other writing in a different browser tab right now. I'd love to bring Tokyo to the other game lines. So we'll see.

David A Hill Jr
    Freelance Writer
    Independent Game Designer

Comment

Originally posted by MachineIV View Post

And yeah. I may do other writing. I'm doing some other writing in a different browser tab right now. I'd love to bring Tokyo to the other game lines. So we'll see.
      I could die happy if Tokyo got a Mummy treatment someday.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Thanks for saying that David, it means a lot, especially now. I did have some questions for you, but I will leave them for another day and another thread. I'm going to keep working on this. We appreciate everything you've written for OPP so much, and Tokyo is the best of the best. Thank you.

CofD booklists:
        Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

I'm happy to hear that and I wish you the best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

I could die happy if Tokyo got a Mummy treatment someday.
            The draft for Changeling Honshu does talk about mummies. iirc, there aren't any currently known to be in tokyo.

Comment

Thanks for all your great work. We'll miss you as a regular developer and write, and I hope e could see other Tokyo writings from you.
              Best wishes!!!

LAND OF THE DAMNED: SPAIN (Spanish): Land of the Damned: Spain, Kingdoms of Blood: Spain; Cities of the Damned: Barcelona, Valencia, Carthian Constitution (1812), Three Arrows Pact:

OTHERS (Spanish): Demon: The Redemption, Bloodlines: The Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by milo v3 View Post
                The draft for Changeling Honshu does talk about mummies. iirc, there aren't any currently known to be in tokyo.
                Don't they fall under the nebulous "gods" header?

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

Don't they fall under the nebulous "gods" header?
                  The gods section only refers to mummy stuff iirc, it wasn't a grab-bag header where unknown stuff is put.

Comment

Working...
                  X