Dark Eras companion backer pdf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Eras companion backer pdf

It seems the document will be out to backers this week, I am looking forward to the backers suggested or recommended eras. Especially the Promethean and Beast stuff.

What are the rest of you looking forward to reading in the companion?
    Last edited by Ostarion; 03-20-2017, 11:18 PM.

How can I know if what I claim I know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I might not know? How can I know if what I claim I don't know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I do know?
    -Zhuangzi

Roman Mummy has been haunting me since before this even Kickstarter, when I tried to run it for a profoundly uninterested group. I cannot wait to read it and sob.

Also, the Black Death setting is giving us a new Promethean Lineage!

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

I'm looking forward to Forsaken by Rome, of course. Possibly the Black Death era, if it's still Vampire and Promethean. And Geist in Roanoke.

Comment

More Dark Eras in general gets me all da Hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostarion View Post
          It seems the document will be out to backers this week
          Really? Cool.

Writes stuff. Sometimes you like it.
          WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams CofD | Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide, Deviant: The Renegades
          The Trinity Continuum | ├ćon

Comment

noooooo why must I always miss the kickstarter

Comment

And there was much rejoicing.

CofD booklists:
              Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

I think I've been anticipating the Companion more than the core book. The Sundered World was dope but I'm aching for Vampire/Promethean Black Death, Mage/Mummy Mutapa Empire, and Forsaken by Rome. The other Promethean Eras were getting some hype, too, so that'll be cool to see.

I can't wait, of course, for the Cleopatra Era to be shown to the public. I think people will be pleasantly surprised at how it works into Mummy's setting.

Comment

Is there a list of what Eras will be in the book? I started playing CofD after all the kickstarters.

Genius templates (for Demon: the Descent)

Rakshasa: the Kingdom (Featuring the Extinction Chronicle) [WIP]

Comment

For me it is Forsaken by Rome, which I can hopefully roll into a long term campaign and move into Wolf and Raven.

Comment

Originally posted by milo v3 View Post
                      Is there a list of what Eras will be in the book? I started playing CofD after all the kickstarters.
                      From Dark Eras Kickstarter's this page:
                      • Second Sight: Age of Spiritualism
                      • Demon: Russian Revolution
                      • Mummy: Cleopatran Egypt
                      • Promethean: Year Without a Summer
                      • Geist: Roanoke
                      • Werewolf: Forsaken by Rome
                      • Mage: Mutapan Empire (backer resurrected era)
                      • Promethean: Black Death (backer resurrected era)
                      • Promethean: 30 Years War (backer suggested era)

Conquest of Paradise - Fan Dark Era about Portugal and Spain conquests in XVI century - Mage & Beast ( & Hunter )
                      My Hubs - VtR 2E System Hacks, MtAw 2E Legacies and System Hacks & WtF 2E Lodges and System Hacks

Comment

I want to see if they managed to include a second edition update of the Morbus

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post

From Dark Eras Kickstarter's https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/world-of-darkness-dark-eras-prestige-edition/posts/1173741"]this page[/URL]:
                          • Second Sight: Age of Spiritualism
                          • Demon: Russian Revolution
                          • Mummy: Cleopatran Egypt
                          • Promethean: Year Without a Summer
                          • Geist: Roanoke
                          • Werewolf: Forsaken by Rome
                          • Mage: Mutapan Empire (backer resurrected era)
                          • Promethean: Black Death (backer resurrected era)
                          • Promethean: 30 Years War (backer suggested era)
                          Note that Mutapa and Black Death are both crossovers, the former with Mummy and the latter with Vampire. While Cleopatra isn't crossover, Immortals supposedly does et meantioned in it.

CofD booklists:
                          Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

Originally posted by reseru View Post
                            I think I've been anticipating the Companion more than the core book. The Sundered World was dope but I'm aching for Vampire/Promethean Black Death, Mage/Mummy Mutapa Empire, and Forsaken by Rome. The other Promethean Eras were getting some hype, too, so that'll be cool to see.

I can't wait, of course, for the Cleopatra Era to be shown to the public. I think people will be pleasantly surprised at how it works into Mummy's setting.
                            You tease. It's been bad enough my friend has been hyping me up for Ptolemaic Egypt on it's own merits.

Russian Revolution Demon, Mutapa Empire Mage/Mummy, Forsaken by Rome, and Reconstruction Beast also have my attention.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
                            Work Blog Coming Soon
                            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

Comment

Originally posted by Thorbes View Post
                              I want to see if they managed to include a second edition update of the Morbus
                              I really hope so. Rose did say she wanted to include it, but that was a good while back.

EDIT: I am most excited for Forsaken by Rome, Black Death, and Roanoke. Would be in that order if not for the hope of morbus in Black Death pushing it up to being tied with Rome.
                              Last edited by Charlaquin; 03-21-2017, 01:23 PM.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Working...
                              X