Princes of the Conquered Land (Mage/Mummy Mutapa Dark Era) Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princes of the Conquered Land (Mage/Mummy Mutapa Dark Era) Discussion

Haven't read all of it yet, but the Crossover mechanics are interesting. Since they've been clamoured for, here are the relations between Pillars and Arcana:

Ab-Spirit
    Ba-Mind
    Ka-Prime
    Ren-Fate
    Sheut-Death

CofD booklists:
    Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    Haven't read all of it yet, but the Crossover mechanics are interesting. Since they've been clamoured for, here are the relations between Pillars and Arcana:

Ab-Spirit
    Ba-Mind
    Ka-Prime
    Ren-Fate
    Sheut-Death
    Can mummy's use Ren to give mages a new symathetic name? (sorry if it's a silly question but i don't know mummy just yet)

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
      Can mummy's use Ren to give mages a new symathetic name? (sorry if it's a silly question but i don't know mummy just yet)
      Don't say from what I've read, but I don't think so. Pillars are analogues to Mana in Mage parlance, but they represent different parts of the soul, so they are influenced by different Arcana. Depends if there is an Utterence that does something similar. Could be a cool poet for the Decieved though.
      Last edited by Second Chances; 03-23-2017, 02:16 PM.

CofD booklists:
      Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post

Ab-Spirit
        Ba-Mind
        Ka-Prime
        Ren-Fate
        Sheut-Death

That was confirmed by the Egyptian interpretations of the Paths in To The Strongest.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Working...
        X