No announcement yet.

Roll20 character sheets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ElvesofZion, it is posted in a user's personal. The link can be found in the Roll20 Forums under the Character Sheets and Compendium section. In fact, here is the link to the github of the user. Just to note, I had to compare the two and add all lines for the Beast the Primordial Character Sheet myself to the "Official" NWoD sheet (just copy and paste it as 'custom'). There were some minor additions to the html and css files respectively. https://github.com/dev824804/Beast-Primordial

Not sure why I had to actually add everything myself manually instead of just copying and pasting it into the 'custom' html and css areas, but It was really screwy when I did, so it was easier to just add the necessary code myself rather than debugging.

On top of that, if you need anything else on my end (testing the sheet, etc.) let me know as I'm happy to help!
    Last edited by EldritchMinister; 05-01-2017, 09:15 AM. Reason: adding notes

Comment

Originally posted by ElvesofZion View Post
      Once i finish the next bit, I have to submit them to roll20 and they have to merge them in. I have no idea how long that could take.

Volke, I am modifying the 'Official' ones by Steve K. , yes but they wont be in the system yet.

EldritchMinister, is that posted to the roll20 github? or their personal one?

Update:

Pull request is made. It is up to roll20 to accept it now. I didn't change the 'Official' in my copy so they may ask me to change that before it goes in.

I did change it to Chronicles of Darkness instead of nWoD though.
      Excellnt! Let us know if there is anything we can do - <3s You are a deity!

Also - Is there anything I as a GM need to do to update sheet once the sheet is accepted?
      Last edited by Volke; 05-01-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

ElvesofZion I've noticed something in the official sheets perhaps you could look into. When using the dice roller icon at the top right corner of the sheet, the Gnosis trait never shows up for the automated roll, regardless of its trait being highlighted or not. I suspect it's the same with the rest of the power traits, but I haven't checked it myself. If you can do anything about it, it would be wonderful.

Also, thank you for picking up the torch and giving us 2nd ed sheets!!!

Comment

Status Update:

Since I renamed the sheet to Chronicles, they dont want it to be a near duplicate of the other sheet. I am hoping that it can be changed so that the "Official" Sheet has my changes and the correct name. I'll work on that.

I don't have a pro account, so if anyone wants to test my sheets and let me know if there are any issues with the new parts, that'd be useful. Here's a link to my repo: https://github.com/ElvesofZion/roll20-character-sheets

If anyone wants to gather the background images for hunter, beast and demon I can add those too (they currently just use the mortals one).

Zooroos, I'll see about that kind of thing in the future but I want to get them accepted first.

Comment

Status Update:

Since I renamed the sheet to Chronicles, they dont want it to be a near duplicate of the other sheet. I am hoping that it can be changed so that the "Official" Sheet has my changes and the correct name. I'll work on that.

I don't have a pro account, so if anyone wants to test my sheets and let me know if there are any issues with the new parts, that'd be useful. Here's a link to my repo: https://github.com/ElvesofZion/roll20-character-sheets

If anyone wants to gather the background images for hunter, beast and demon I can add those too (they currently just use the mortals one).

Zooroos, I'll see about that kind of thing in the future but I want to get them accepted first.

You are amazing Elves <3, If your browsing on the marketplace for anything - send me a PM on Roll 20, not even joking - I've been waiting to this for so long know . Thank you for picking up the mantle so much !

So I do have a Pro account so I was able to try it out - it works excellently.

In terms of the background images - How exactly are you gathering them? Would there be anyway to use Mr. Gone's blank sheets? I'll help if I can for anything.

Also just a few brief suggestion:

On the PtC 2E sheet - I think you could have just "pilgrimage" like the actual 2e character sheet has instead of "humanity pilgrimage" - makes it more streamlined (unless there is a reason for this.)

In regards to Zooroos and his comment - You are indeed the case for all the supernatural power traits (Blood Potency, Azoth, Wyrd, etc.)

Also I'm not going to start questioning or suggesting things since you are just trying to get it accepted - it would be cool to have a NPC section for things like Ephemeral Beings & Horrors down the line.

Tldr - Great work
            Last edited by Volke; 05-03-2017, 09:31 PM. Reason: Grammar & Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
              Its not surprising that it's a low priority for them. CofD is a pretty niche game, and its heavier focus on social interaction rather than tactical grid combat makes it not as well suited to virtual tabletops like roll20 as combat focused games like D&D. I don't imagine it's very popular on roll20, unfortunately.
              This is indeed the case - It has a community like you said but it is quite low priority .

http://68.media.tumblr.com/f9bd17eee...tmt2jn_500.png

Comment

Originally posted by Volke View Post

In terms of the background images - How exactly are you gathering them? Would there be anyway to use Mr. Gone's blank sheets? I'll help if I can for anything.
                Any image would work, if Mr. Gone has them as pdfs with just the background then I can convert those to a suitable format fine. I was just too lazy to hunt the files myself.

Originally posted by Volke View Post
                Also just a few brief suggestion:

On the PtC 2E sheet - I think you could have just "pilgrimage" like the actual 2e character sheet has instead of "humanity pilgrimage" - makes it more streamlined (unless there is a reason for this.)
                Sounds like a bug. It should just be pilgrimage. I'm not sure I used the system right on that one... Can you check hunter and mortal? Do they say "Morality Integrity" for 2nd ed or just "Integrity" (those three are the only ones that changed names for that stat between editions).

FYI, Looks like i need to change the name back on portions to get it accepted for now.

Comment

Any image would work, if Mr. Gone has them as pdfs with just the background then I can convert those to a suitable format fine. I was just too lazy to hunt the files myself.

Sounds like a bug. It should just be pilgrimage. I'm not sure I used the system right on that one... Can you check hunter and mortal? Do they say "Morality Integrity" for 2nd ed or just "Integrity" (those three are the only ones that changed names for that stat between editions).

FYI, Looks like i need to change the name back on portions to get it accepted for now.
                  It just says Integrity for Mortal, and Morality for HtV.

Here's Mr.Gone's Site - https://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/ (Thank you Mr. Gone <3 )

Under HTV - maybe the Interactive Sheet would be appropriate for example if converted.

For Beast & Demon - I'm sure if you ask the devs, they could get you the image for the character sheet borders without much difficulty.

Comment

hmm, the hunter vs mortal thing is confusing, I'll have too look into that more.

I found the Hunter background on Mr. Gone's Imgur but i don't see Beast or Demon.

Edit: Wait, hunter versus mortal makes sense since there isn't a Hunter 2e yet... Not sure what it will do once that is enabled. Not sure whats up with Promethean though.
                    Last edited by ElvesofZion; 05-03-2017, 11:10 PM.

Comment

hmm, the hunter vs mortal thing is confusing, I'll have too look into that more.

I found the Hunter background on Mr. Gone's Imgur but i don't see Beast or Demon.

Edit: Wait, hunter versus mortal makes sense since there isn't a Hunter 2e yet... Not sure what it will do once that is enabled. Not sure whats up with Promethean though.

I just found out myself about Beast & Demon - but I think if you ask the devs or a mod, maybe someone can get it for you?

Comment

The original changes I made have been merged in, so the Official sheet should have all the current gamelines now. I can work on some of the bug fixes and other tweaks as I have time.

Comment

ElvesofZion I'm not sure if I'm loading it correctly but Defense is still not calculated from Athletics. Maybe add an option to include it?

[2E] Moinen's Homebrew Hub

Comment

Originally posted by Moinen View Post
                            ElvesofZion I'm not sure if I'm loading it correctly but Defense is still not calculated from Athletics. Maybe add an option to include it?

Oh, I didn't touch that. There was already second edition stuff, I only added the missing gamelines so far. I'll add that to the list of 'to fix' bugs. Rather high priority too, that's a big miss.

Comment

It was literally the only thing I checked since it was main issue when we were playing 2E with this sheets. It can be bypassed by making Athletics armor that affects defense only but it's a waste of space. If you could do it in the form of 'choose from athletics, brawl and weaponry' or just some 'add to defense' input box like there is for health and willpower, it would be great.

[2E] Moinen's Homebrew Hub

Comment

Originally posted by Moinen View Post
                                It was literally the only thing I checked since it was main issue when we were playing 2E with this sheets. It can be bypassed by making Athletics armor that affects defense only but it's a waste of space. If you could do it in the form of 'choose from athletics, brawl and weaponry' or just some 'add to defense' input box like there is for health and willpower, it would be great.

It looks like it is currently implemented so that you have to change it manually, its under Customizable Attribute Settings on the Settings page. I can look into making it the default when 2ed is selected but for now that should fix it for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X