Dark Eras Companion for sale!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post
    Maybe before you start claiming things are "reduced to rubble," you wait until the book's been released and you can make an informed judgment?
    You make a good point, I apologize for any hyperbole, I'll wait for Changeling core to be released before jumping to any more conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

You make a good point, I apologize for any hyperbole, I'll wait for Changeling core to be released before jumping to any more conclusions.

No worries. This is why it's best practice to wait until an edition is done before we start making material for it. Many a slip twixt the cup and the lip. (This is why Handful of Dust hews more to Promethean 1st Ed; 2nd Ed was underway, but it wasn't done and I didn't know some of the changes that we were making, so better to just work with what we had.)

Matthew McFarland
      Writer, developer, etc.

Comment

How many chapters of this are 100% 2e?

Comment

Originally posted by milo v3 View Post
          How many chapters of this are 100% 2e?
          Eight 100%, one 50%, one 25ish% (I see no reason why you can't use the updated immortals and sekhem sorcerer rules in 2e) and one 0% to the best of my knowledge. Haven't read through the last one yet though, so the number may be off.

CofD booklists:
          Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean

Comment

Lets see.

There's Fall of Isireion, for Mummy. Mummy is first edition.
            Forsaken by Rome, for Werewolf second edition.
            The Soulless and the Dead, Vampire and Promethean, both second edition.
            Princes of the Conquered Land has Mummy first edition but Mage is left open enough it could be either. Not 100% second edition, at least.
            When the Horsemen Rode, Promethean second edition.
            Foreboding Lands, Geist first edition.
            The Year Without a Summer, Promethean second edition.
            A Fearful Lesson, Beast, so second edition.
            Lifting the Veil, mortal second edition.
            The Master's Tools, Demon the Descent is second edition.

So that's 7 out of 10.

Comment

Nofather is right. I miscounted 7 out of 10.

CofD booklists:
              Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean

Comment

To The Strongest was weird. We wrote it before Awakening second edition, but we knew what setting changes 2e would make. Then we were told to 1st-eddify it. Then, by the time the kickstarter meant the book had a third draft, we re-second edded it.

Changeling wasn't far enough along to do that kind of edition-dancing.

Dave Brookshaw, Mage and Deviant Developer, writer of many things

Comment

Reading the crossover material in the Mutapa section, and loving it.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Brookshaw View Post
                    To The Strongest was weird. We wrote it before Awakening second edition, but we knew what setting changes 2e would make. Then we were told to 1st-eddify it. Then, by the time the kickstarter meant the book had a third draft, we re-second edded it.

Changeling wasn't far enough along to do that kind of edition-dancing.
                    I like the word usements you structure.

Eric Christian Berg
                    Onyx Path Freelancer
                    Promethean: The Created Second Edition, Dark Eras Companion

Comment

I have a question about Open Rites and Open Rite Mastery:

Do you buy Open Rite Mastery for each open rite or once bought it applies to every open rite you can perform?

Comment

Working...
                      X