Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Eras 2 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apologies if I missed this, or it's the wrong thread, but has any info been given as to when the non-DE2 PDFs from the kickstarter will go out? The existing ones?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by DahakUK View Post
      Apologies if I missed this, or it's the wrong thread, but has any info been given as to when the non-DE2 PDFs from the kickstarter will go out? The existing ones?

      I think it was just when the other pdfs come out, or at least close to it.

      Rich tells how to get information from Kickstarters from him, however, as he might not read this and answer here (or he may!).

      'And if your question is specific to this Kickstarter, the most direct way to contact us is to click on my name in the upper right of this KS page, and go down to the end of my info to the blue Contact Me box and click on that. Those messages are part of the Kickstarter database, and are linked to your account, so we have access to your pledge info and can use that to sort out your problem.'

      Comment


      • Originally posted by nofather View Post


        I think it was just when the other pdfs come out, or at least close to it.

        Rich tells how to get information from Kickstarters from him, however, as he might not read this and answer here (or he may!).

        'And if your question is specific to this Kickstarter, the most direct way to contact us is to click on my name in the upper right of this KS page, and go down to the end of my info to the blue Contact Me box and click on that. Those messages are part of the Kickstarter database, and are linked to your account, so we have access to your pledge info and can use that to sort out your problem.'
        Well, that's a huge reading comprehension fail on my behalf, I read the update and managed to skip that section completely! Thank you, I send a message through KS.
        Hopefully that's not the case, but it's understandable if it is.

        Comment


        • Rich did say that Backerkit has made the process of getting the PDFs out smoother, but it still takes time. We shall see.

          I'm hoping we get a preview of at least the partial outline once its done (and it sounds like it's getting close). It would be nice since we didn't get a manuscript for this one.


          CofD booklists:
          Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

          Comment


          • Something interesting I learned today: According to the earliest account of King Arthur written by a Welsh monk, Arthur didn't go to Avalon, but instead was preserved by Merlin in a cave deep underground where he still sleeps, waiting to be called upon and awakened.

            I mean...I'm not saying King Arthur is definitely a vampire. I'm just saying I'm suddenly a little more curious what direction that chapter will take.


            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chesh View Post
              Something interesting I learned today: According to the earliest account of King Arthur written by a Welsh monk, Arthur didn't go to Avalon, but instead was preserved by Merlin in a cave deep underground where he still sleeps, waiting to be called upon and awakened.

              I mean...I'm not saying King Arthur is definitely a vampire. I'm just saying I'm suddenly a little more curious what direction that chapter will take.
              You and I have been reading the same books...


              Matthew Dawkins
              In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

              Comment


              • In Cheddar Gorge. Or was that just Alan Gamer?


                Dave Brookshaw, Mage and Deviant Developer, writer of many things

                Comment


                • So Matthew is developing both Arthurian Brittania and Scandinavian Witch Trials (as per MMN commentary). Good times. I'm glad the Gentleman Gamer has one of the Mummy eras, because Fall of Isireion was amazing! Especially since this one in particular is the Geist crossover, so there's some metaphysics of the Underworld to deal with. I wonder if we will see any familiar faces?


                  CofD booklists:
                  Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dave Brookshaw View Post
                    In Cheddar Gorge. Or was that just Alan Gamer?
                    You're thinking of Stumphole Cavern. Couldn't move down there for Cybermen...




                    Matthew Dawkins
                    In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X