Dark Eras 2 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Azahul View Post
    Rural Australia is a setting I've been carefully saving for the second edition of Mummy to come out for exactly this reason. It's so perfectly evocative.

Besides, it just fits with Mummy so well. There's a sense of timelessness you get with the deep outback, and it's a land (and people) that makes Irem look young.

I agree so strongly. Add Beast and I'd be a super happy Outback camper!

Comment

• Maybe the Thrice-Great Legacy in Light of the Sun. The Seer's being strong seems like a good aspect to have in the setting to be shared with the deal-making demons.

Comment

• When it comes to Australian Dark Eras and Werewolves, the Red Center part of Werewolf 2e basically describes it.

Genius templates (for Demon: the Descent)

Rakshasa: the Kingdom (Featuring the Extinction Chronicle) [WIP]

Comment

• If anyone is hankering to do a modern-day prelude to French Revolution Mummy, Marie Antoinette's jewelry is apparently on sale.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Things are progressing! Dark Eras 2 is now in Redlines!

Comment

• Update!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2248544

Meghan touches on some of my favourite things in the book as part of this update, but alas, I can say no more least the NDA ninjas come after me.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                Update!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2248544

Meghan touches on some of my favourite things in the book as part of this update, but alas, I can say no more least the NDA ninjas come after me.
                I consider you a really nice guy and i'm excited to play promethean with you next week. But god am i envious of you right now

Comment

Update!
                  Originally posted by Meghan Fitzgerald
                  If you look closely, you may find a reference to something from the Wild West Dark Era in the Changeling: The Lost 2e core book when it comes out!
                  Huh...I wonder what she mea- AH-HA!

One Court, Many Facets: in rare freeholds, changelings gather in a single court, like the Court of the Leafless Tree back in the days of the American Old West.
                  "The Court of the Leafless Tree", eh? And being one of the rare freeholds to have only one Court? Fascinating.
                  Last edited by tasti man LH; 08-01-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• I realize it'll probably end up covered in the Wild West setting and therefore be Mage/Changeling, but it just occured to me how much I would get behind a Demon/Geist Deseret Territory setting.
                    Last edited by ArcaneArts; 08-11-2018, 08:33 PM.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
                    Currently Working On: Memento Mori(GtSE)

Comment

Update time! This time around it is for Light of the Sun.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...project_update
                      I was clearing out my emails and I finally got around to reading this. I'm a little confused as to why they chose to refer to the Holy Roman Empire rather than the Catholic Church?

Comment

• Welcome to Second Drafts! (See the MMN)

Comment

• Hey, something I missed word on: is this one gonna have the sidebars lightly covering what the other splats might be up to for each era?

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                            Hey, something I missed word on: is this one gonna have the sidebars lightly covering what the other splats might be up to for each era?
                            Far as I know, that has not been confirmed or denied.

Personally, I think it was such an ingenious addition to DE1 in fleshing out the Eras that not having it in DE2 would make the whole thing feel lacking.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                              Hey, something I missed word on: is this one gonna have the sidebars lightly covering what the other splats might be up to for each era?
                              Yep!

Oh, it wants me to type at least 10 characters, whoops.

Meghan Fitzgerald | Onyx Path freelance writer & developer
                              Changeling: The Lost 2e developer

Comment

• Originally posted by Meghan Fitzgerald View Post
                                Yep!

Oh, it wants me to type at least 10 characters, whoops.
                                YAY!

it also wants me to type at least 10 characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X