No announcement yet.

Dark Eras 2 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 2018 update is here. And with it is a chunk of text for the Necropolis of Hawara chapter from the Werewolf perspective!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2301240

Comment

• So freaking awesome! I am really looking forward to seeing the Hawara era.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• It sounds fantastic.

Comment

• I'm incredibly hyped to see this preview hit, as I've been sitting tight on some of the big-impact elements of this chapter for ages now, and it's been a bugger of a time keeping silent about it all

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

‚ÄčLike my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
            September 2018 update is here. And with it is a chunk of text for the Necropolis of Hawara chapter from the Werewolf perspective!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2301240
            It's wicked.

Comment

• Well, that preview is indeed awesome! Excited to see the full Era

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• I just read it, and gotta say, I love it. I am extremely pleased with the further development of the theme of Uratha as god killers.

Comment

Working...
                X