No announcement yet.

Dark Eras 2 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This month's update is about changelings in the Old West!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2549910

Rich also said he anticipates DE2 will hit layout soon!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• DE2 is now in Layout! It is getting closer!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• We have art! This is not a drill! We have art!

Comment

• More art from the MMN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
            More art from the MMN!

"Who put. This bone. In my. Gumbo?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Leliel View Post

"Who put. This bone. In my. Gumbo?"
              Anyone with a lick of sense on how what goes into a good gumbo.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
              The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
              Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• Anyone know if we're getting the Tremere as a Diamond Order in DE2?

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• I don't think so, no. The earliest Mage Dark Era would be the Golden Age of Piracy, I believe, which it would be much later than the last known register of the Tremere as a Diamond Order.

PS: I think we'd know more once Nameless and Accursed gets published, with perhaps some more historical info in Tome of the Pentacle.
                  Last edited by Zooroos; 08-09-2019, 07:27 PM. Reason: Afditional info

Comment

• I think in general Dave said he wouldn't be entirely comfortable having something as major as the Tremere be in DE2, aka a book he isn't directly developing for, and would rather have their 2e write-up in a Mage2e book.

(see why he was ultimately glad the Britania era wasn't selected to be a Mage Era)
                    Last edited by tasti man LH; 08-10-2019, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, the Tremere already weren't a Diamond Order by the time any of the Mage eras happen. It's mentioned briefly in one or two of the "what are the other game lines up to?" sidebars, though. Their full 2e write-up is in Nameless & Accursed.

Meghan Fitzgerald | Onyx Path freelance writer & developer
                      Changeling: The Lost 2e developer

Comment

• Speaking of which...

http://theonyxpath.com/nameless-accu...the-awakening/

Comment

• Curious? With Fanatics Like Lancaea Sanctum and various Religious hunters out there.

Would the Cliché of Pedophile Catholic Priests Exist in Chronicles of darkness?

Comment

• Sure, unless you decided to excise it.

Comment

Working...
                            X