Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
      It’s been a minute, hasn’t it?
      Lol yep.......

You've been playing around the magic that is black
      But all the powerful magical mysteries never gave a single thing back

Comment

• Into approvals we go!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn, Contagion RMCs; Scion - Mysteries of the World, Wild Hunt

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Am I only one that is surprised to see 1980's graphics when no Era in that time was announced to be in the book?

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
          LGBT+ through Ages
          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

• Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
            Am I only one that is surprised to see 1980's graphics when no Era in that time was announced to be in the book?

That's not an 80's aesthetic.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
            Female pronouns, please.

Comment

• It's a surprisingly timeless picture, though. Each article of clothing or accessory was invented or came into fashion in the 80's or earlier, and have either become a staple or reentered fashion at least once since then.

Bloodline: The Stygians
              Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
              Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

• So according to this MMN, DE2 is still at nuWW for Approvals...but that they're not going to get back to them until after New Year's. Meaning we probably won't see the backer PDF until January at best, February at worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
                  So according to this MMN, DE2 is still at nuWW for Approvals...but that they're not going to get back to them until after New Year's. Meaning we probably won't see the backer PDF until January at best, February at worst.
                  Hm. Earliest would probably be week of January 6th. I'm not seeing WW taking 4 weeks to approve it (6th, 13th, 20th, 27th), so I'd expect January.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

• Originally posted by marin View Post

Hm. Earliest would probably be week of January 6th. I'm not seeing WW taking 4 weeks to approve it (6th, 13th, 20th, 27th), so I'd expect January.
                    Well, there's also the chance nuWW might send the book back to OPP to make any corrections. Hence my guesstimation of "February at worst"

Comment

• Rich just posted an update saying they expect to have the Proof back from WW this we, so we should expect to get PDFs next week!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn, Contagion RMCs; Scion - Mysteries of the World, Wild Hunt

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• This is important. I signed up to be on BackerKit for Dark Eras 2 but I lost my credit card and now I have a new one. How do I fix this?

I know the general advice is to contact Onyx Path. I need an actual phone number or email address of somebody I can contact to deal with this.

Thanks 😊

The die is cast.

Julius Caesar crossing the Rubicon

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                          Rich just posted an update saying they expect to have the Proof back from WW this we, so we should expect to get PDFs next week!
                          Fun times.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                          Female pronouns, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Penelope View Post
                            This is important. I signed up to be on BackerKit for Dark Eras 2 but I lost my credit card and now I have a new one. How do I fix this?

I know the general advice is to contact Onyx Path. I need an actual phone number or email address of somebody I can contact to deal with this.

Thanks 😊
                            Hm. Has the money already been taken from your account?

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

• I don’t think so. I think they said the money would be taken out when the pdf is ready to be shipped. If they try to bill me and it doesn’t go through, will they send me an email?

The die is cast.

Julius Caesar crossing the Rubicon

Comment

• Originally posted by Penelope View Post
                                This is important. I signed up to be on BackerKit for Dark Eras 2 but I lost my credit card and now I have a new one. How do I fix this?

Thanks 😊
                                Try logging back onto backer kit, maybe you can still change your credit card information.

Comment

Working...
                                X