Julius Caesar crossing the Rubicon

Comment

• Originally posted by Penelope View Post
      Thank you.

Your welcome

Comment

• Keep an eye on those inboxes!

Originally posted by MMN
        Dark Eras 2 – Backer PDF going out to backers this week.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn, Contagion RMCs; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• 0-0

Got my link! Here we go!!!

Comment

• Also, the errata link here:

https://forms.gle/ASAWNb7M2A5RdJvp7

Comment

• Hm. Before we begin, I just need to spit out a reference here:

Originally posted by Hunger in the Black Land
              Magic and nature are one and the same, and the gods’ servants walk the world. The Code the hunters of Kemet follow makes allowances for divine messengers, up until the point when these messengers fall to isfet; once they do, all bets are off, as many hunters of this era view themselves as Ma’at’s agents. Others are heretics who believe the gods ought to stay in the Duat where they belong and leave the Black Land to humanity. These Mesha-Shentu, or Soldiers of Blasphemy, form a compact dedicated to cursing anything openly supernatural to damnation, accepting their own exile from starry A’aru in exchange for a Black Land where humanity is no longer ruled by pharaohs and greedy cultists.
              Rumor is that the Soldiers survive to the modern day, and are now under the leadership of a white-haired, formerly brunette, German Deviant with a large axe, and her creepy mage butler.

I have only known these guys for a paragraph and I already love them. It's just that right mix of humanitarian and chutzpah.

Comment

• There is so much new stuff in this book it looks amazing

And yet I cannot get past WERECROCODILES

Comment

• Will pre-ordering the book on backerkit get me access to the backer pdf or will I just have to wait until it comes out on drivethrurpg?

Comment

• Originally posted by Minty View Post
                    Will pre-ordering the book on backerkit get me access to the backer pdf or will I just have to wait until it comes out on drivethrurpg?
                    I preordered on backerkit. Gor my book immediately

Comment

• Originally posted by Minty View Post
                      Will pre-ordering the book on backerkit get me access to the backer pdf or will I just have to wait until it comes out on drivethrurpg?
                      It should give you access.

The Werecrocodiles are amazing!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn, Contagion RMCs; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• About how much is the preorder? I am little tight on money right now and if it's like $40 or $50 I guess i will have to pass.

Comment

• PDF is $20 and hardcopy is $45.

Comment

• On my pre-order page the PDF is $20, the hardcover book is $45.

It is a really good book (so far) but it is more important to be able to eat and pay rent, and if you're on the fence waiting for reviews is probably a good option.

Comment

• thanks everyone. do I preorder through kickstarter or is there a site I have to go to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimmi05 View Post
                                thanks everyone. do I preorder through kickstarter or is there a site I have to go to?
                                Through kickstarter there's a preorder button there

Comment

Working...
                                X