My CofD Blog!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My CofD Blog!

So after thinking about it a lot, I have decided to start a blog dedicated to the CofD! I plan on using that blog in order to detail thoughts, musings, setting analysis and all other kinds of things related to the CofD, including potential adapting of elements from other games (like to WoD or Exalted) to the setting. This would mostly be a brainstorming/musing/world building/fluff developing kind of blog, with any idea which would become stable enough would be adapted and posted in the forums with any detailed mechanics it may require. I plan on posting at least weekly- maybe more, depends on how much time I'll have. Anyway, you are all invited to check it out, comment, criticize or simply read for your own enjoyment!

you can find the blog in here

hope you'll like it!

My Homebrew Signature- Because I need one. If you use any of it, please share with me how it went!

On a Dragonlance-reading break. Surprise homebrew may still happen :P
    I now blog in here

well, it took me a few days- but I've finally finished my post about mortals! Hope you like it! (and that the rest of the posts won't take so much work :P )

My Homebrew Signature- Because I need one. If you use any of it, please share with me how it went!

I now blog in here

Comment

Just because likes are a bit impersonal, i wanted to say I'm keeping an eye on this. Interesting stuff so far!

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
      Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps".

Hopes to write about monsters, shapeshifters and soulless abominations someday. If you have criticism that can help me improve, I'm always here

Comment

Originally posted by Cinder View Post
        Just because likes are a bit impersonal, i wanted to say I'm keeping an eye on this. Interesting stuff so far!
        thank you very much! the next post is going to be about Ephemeral beings, so stay tuned

I now blog in here

Comment

Looking forward to this! I love your ideas.

Comment

and here is this week's post- ephemeral! enjoy!

I now blog in here

Comment

As always, the ideas you're putting forward are amazing. But the grammar, spelling and missing word errors are distracting and make it hard to figure out what you're trying to get across sometimes. I'd be willing to see these slow down to once a month even just to give you the time to do some quality editing. Hell, if you'll have me, I'll even offer to help with the editing. Editing is one of the few things I'm good at, honestly.

Also, if ephemerals are so high-energy, why don't they burn everything they touch? Are they too efficient or something?
              Last edited by Master Aquatosic; 06-28-2017, 01:54 PM.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

and here is this week's post- Horrors

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
                  As always, the ideas you're putting forward are amazing. But the grammar, spelling and missing word errors are distracting and make it hard to figure out what you're trying to get across sometimes. I'd be willing to see these slow down to once a month even just to give you the time to do some quality editing. Hell, if you'll have me, I'll even offer to help with the editing. Editing is one of the few things I'm good at, honestly.
                  that's the problem at writing the same post through the expense of a number of days. I'll try to do a better job at this.

Also, if ephemerals are so high-energy, why don't they burn everything they touch? Are they too efficient or something?
                  the point is that they don't actually touch anything- the interaction between them and the real world are so weak, that they don't come in contact with anything. That's why instead of generating Heat, they bleed Essence- a way to reduce the amount of energy in their system without actually coming in contact with anything, like how atoms emit photons through the vacuum. Still, remember that it is forcing some scientific terms on something which was designed to be compatible with those terms. Certain deviations are bound to happen.

I now blog in here

Comment

This is exactly the stuff I imagine Null Mysteriis have in their archives.

Few things of note: Persephone as the 'big bad' of ghosts? Where did she come from? And no mentions to Luna and Helios, Queen of the Shadow and the Glorious Sun?

EDIT: Oh, and any ideas on Pangaeans and the Gauntlet?

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post
                      This is exactly the stuff I imagine Null Mysteriis have in their archives.

Few things of note: Persephone as the 'big bad' of ghosts? Where did she come from?
                      the true origin of Persephone is a mystery- although I am thinking about making a more detailed post about her, including ways to use her in the setting. I just need to have some free time from all of my tests for that.

And no mentions to Luna and Helios, Queen of the Shadow and the Glorious Sun?

EDIT: Oh, and any ideas on Pangaeans and the Gauntlet?
                      you'll have to wait for the Werewolf and Dark Eras posts

I now blog in here

Comment

No, what I meant was, is Persephone a figure mentioned in the books, or of your creation? If the former, where can I read about her?

Comment

Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post
                          No, what I meant was, is Persephone a figure mentioned in the books, or of your creation? If the former, where can I read about her?
                          oh- she is a fully original creation. nothing official about her :P

I now blog in here

Comment

I am surprised you chose Persephone rather than Underworld Gods in general.

Genius templates (for Demon: the Descent)

Rakshasa: the Kingdom (Featuring the Extinction Chronicle) [WIP]

Comment

Yeah, I hear Persephone is more like the personification of seeds and the planting of them. Deities like Ereshkigal, Izanami, and Xiwangmu are the more typical feminine underworld deities.

Comment

Working...
                              X