No announcement yet.

My CofD Blog!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stumbled on this post, and got curious. Interesting takes on the various splats, so far. I've had some trouble "getting" some of the game lines, and I think this stuff might help.

Comment

so it may be in a little late- but I'm happy to present to you this week's post, Auspices! Next post would be about Geist in the First Temple, and then I'll start covering the Forsaken Tribes. That would finish the core existence of the Uratha, and then we could start covering the different antagonists of the game.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

And this time we have Geist during the First Temple! Hope you would like it!

My Homebrew Signature

I now blog in here

Comment

And here is this week's post- Tribes! Enjoy!

My Homebrew Signature

I now blog in here

Comment

and here is this week's Open Development- Mummies! Hope you'll like it!

My Homebrew Signature

I now blog in here

Comment

While not a new blog post, I do have a new homebrew for Mummy in the form of the Vaettir. Check them out!

My Homebrew Signature

I now blog in here

Comment

And after a 2 weeks break, here is the new blog post- Prey! Now, I have a question for you all- as I don't have a lot of free time with my studies and all, I wanted to know if you like the current way the blog operates, or would you prefer that I'll change it. I still have 2-6 Open Development posts (we'll see), and I do plan on writing them, but I wonder if you are truly interested in the splat examination posts. If you think they are a bit too in depth, I could shorten them into covering each gameline in 1-2 posts as whole, instead of going book by book, and talk a bit about both the physical and metaphysical principles which stand behind each of the gamelines, and after that I could focus on other projects. Please state your opinion about the subject until after the next OD post, so I could arrange my schedule accordingly

My Homebrew Signature

I now blog in here

Comment

This week, I have decided to present my full scientific theory for the CofD! Because what science is worth if we can't apply it upon an rpg game? If you have any questions about the details in this document, feel free to ask- and see the sum up at the end of this post.

My Homebrew Signature

I now blog in here

Comment

and here is this week's post- my codexing of V:tR! Hope you'll find it useful!

My Homebrew Signature

I now blog in here

Comment

• And this week, we have half the first post about Vampire mythology! enjoy!

My Homebrew Signature

I now blog in here

Comment

• It is a little bit late- but here is the our Vampire Mythology post, part 2! This time- Clans and Covenants. Next time we should be covering everything else- from lesser templates, through antagonists and variations of the blood and up to the infamous VII

My Homebrew Signature

I now blog in here

Comment

• So here is this week's post- suggestions for Variant Templates! Please, take a look at the list and tell me which of those templates you would more like to see, so I could know where to invest my future efforts.

My Homebrew Signature

I now blog in here

Comment

• So it has occurred to me that the variant template list is kinda way too long, so instead of letting you choose from all of them, each week I'll present in this thread the suggested variants from each gameline, and let you to choose one. As we start with Requiem, here is the choices for this week-

Inamorata- evolved Bitten, who have their soul carried through the generations to haunt those who once bit them
                            Sin Song- the outcome of people who have managed to take over the parasitic Sutina (cursed vampiric objects), and devour them instead
                            Sunwalker- vampires which have managed to bypass the banes of the Beast, and the dead consequences of the act
                            Wyvern- the terrible outcome of the experimental Embraces performed by the Ordo Dracul
                            Aswang- a breed of living vampires which look upon their dead relatives as prey, and not kin
                            Flying Head Tribe- the general term for the headless bringers of death and plauge
                            Ale- what happens when a dhampir embrace their own inner Doom, and take the finale step toward damanation
                            Black Wind- the spawn of the Edimmu, coming from the ancient lands of Mesopotamia
                            Phanariot- updated from Mythologies, a form of "evolved" ghoul template, with a dark connection to the strix's dead dimension
                            Urbiphage- devourers of cities and urban life, updated from Mythologies
                            Augur- people transformed by the invisible powers which once governed Veneficia, and the gifts they grant to their dead
                            Ragged Men- updated from Wicked Dead, while making those human infected by the worms as a playable template
                            Mnemevore- devourers of memory and agents of the Fog of Ages, which haunt the Kindred
                            Brujeria- living breed of blood sorcerers who can command Vitae to preform dark miracles, for the right sacrifice
                            Saku- original from Tokyo, those dead vampires carry a flower in their heart, which is waiting to bloom
                            Mandrake- humans seeded with ghoul plants, and the terrible transformation they go through

My Homebrew Signature

I now blog in here

Comment

• Originally posted by LostLight View Post
                              Black Wind- the spawn of the Edimmu, coming from the ancient lands of Mesopotamia
                              As a big fan of the Edimmu I'd have to pick these.

Comment

• I pick Mnemevore, then.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Working...
                                X