This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying services with resources

For the most part services make sense for me. You use your resources to purchase someone's services and they do something for you or give you a bonus die to do something since they are assisting you. While reading the book tonight I did run across one of the services that confused me a little bit.

If you purchase the 1 dot service of "Self Defense Classes" under brawl, how does that work?
    Does that character now have a plus one bonus die on all brawl rolls because they are taking these classes? You can't exactly take a self defense teacher out on adventures per say...

Any thoughts?

I would rule that, so long as you are investing one dot in Resources in self-defense classes, you gain an extra die on Brawl rolls from the constant practice. If you stop investing the dot, then you eventually get out of shape and the extra die goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by espritdecalmar View Post
      I would rule that, so long as you are investing one dot in Resources in self-defense classes, you gain an extra die on Brawl rolls from the constant practice. If you stop investing the dot, then you eventually get out of shape and the extra die goes away.
      That's a good way to rule it!

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Originally posted by espritdecalmar View Post

Comment

Ok then how do you understand the
          Properly forged sword
          in weaponry table?

Comment

Working...
          X