I want to make something

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to make something

It can be a micro template or it can be a whole fan game i want to make something ok even a Merit just anything a hook a character so help

Originally posted by Ameraaaaaa View Post
    It can be a micro template or it can be a whole fan game i want to make something ok even a Merit just anything a hook a character so help
    Aren't you already working on Hunter Conspiracies?

What do you want to make? What is it you need help with?

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
    Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Read a supplement.

Comment

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

Aren't you already working on Hunter Conspiracies?

What do you want to make? What is it you need help with?
        Anything give me a choice like micro template or merit and i will make it no need for details just tell me what to make i want to practice for a fan game im making ok

Comment

Make a merit.

Then turn it into a Micro-Template by building on it.

Then write up hooks using it.

Then make a Character with it (probably incorporating one of the story hooks).

Then do a short story with that character.
          Last edited by Vent0; 08-07-2017, 01:24 PM.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
          Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Ashiarai Yashiki micro template.

What? Hurt Locker already has a futakuchi-onna merit. I want to play Yokai: The Observation.

she/her

Comment

Challenge taken im thinking luck merit give me time about hour or two

Comment

Challenge taken in hour or two i will put proto merit hint it's luck based ok

Comment

Ops posted 2 in a row thought the 1st 1 was deleted

Comment

So luck merit
                    4 or 5 dot merit (I'm unsure about how many dots it would be)
                    It seems your the lucky type you can by spending Willpower you can reroll anything
                    Special if you have lucky basturds micro template you don't need to spend willpower

Comment

There's something like that in Hurt Locker.

Comment

Doesn't the luck based template in hurt locker kind of make that redundant? I'd try working on a concept that hasn't been covered in an official book yet.

she/her

Comment

Damn well what future sight powers i will work on it

Comment

Is there already a future sight merit of some kind? I'm not near my books but I feel like there might be.

If you want ideas for a supernatural merit/micro-template I'd recommend you start researching psychic powers, supernatural creatures and phenomena, or even super powers for something that's interesting, appropriate and not already covered in the official material.

she/her

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Pixie Dreamcast View Post
                              Is there already a future sight merit of some kind? I'm not near my books but I feel like there might be.
                              Off the top of my head, there's Omen Sensitivity from the core book. But a Merit template built around it would be pretty cool.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Working...
                              X