Contagion Chronicle book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TyrannicalRabbit View Post
    I assume so but, will there be info on Deceived and these groups in the section on the Arisen/Deathless?
    As much as word count permits.

Matthew Dawkins
    In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

• I'm curious about how Sworn/False groups are mantained and created. Do they simply happen when a group of beings decides to unite behind a common banner? Or is there some kind of ritual or metaphysical process that unites the members of a group in a mystical bond?

Comment

• The Contagion Chronicles get discussed in the interview with Meghan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
          The Contagion Chronicles get discussed in the interview with Meghan.
          Awesome! what part of the interview, time-wise?

Comment

• And where is this interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
              And where is this interview?
              Latest Onyx Pathcast.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post

As much as word count permits.
                There are a lot of things to cover with just the base splats from the gamelines. I will understand (though I will be disappointed) if you don't get there.

Please don't try to shoe horn in a couple of paragraphs if you could expand on the interactions/intersections of the main groups. I'd rather wait in hopes of a Contagion supplement than risk the foundation of the 'cosmological' crossovers.

(*Tries not to cry at the reminder that there is no Werewolf/Changeling era and his will be the closest we see*)
                Last edited by FallenEco; 04-29-2018, 01:30 AM.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert D View Post
                  Awesome! what part of the interview, time-wise?
                  I have no idea, wasn't looking. Honestly the whole thing interesting to listen to the whole thing.

Comment

• I don't know enough about the Contagion to claim any expertise but given what I have heard so far I see three reasons why groups might embrace and accept it:

1-The Contagion is a just punishment, be it divine retribution, nature striking back or just our own sins coming home to roost, we deserve what we get.

​2-They believe they can weaponized it and in the battle against their enemies the ends always justify the means.

​3-They don't believe the Contagion is a punishment or really even bad, it is a crucible and those who survive it will be better and stronger for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FallenEco View Post

There are a lot of things to cover with just the base splats from the gamelines. I will understand (though I will be disappointed) if you don't get there.

Please don't try to shoe horn in a couple of paragraphs if you could expand on the interactions/intersections of the main groups. I'd rather wait in hopes of a Contagion supplement than risk the foundation of the 'cosmological' crossovers.

(*Tries not to cry at the reminder that there is no Werewolf/Changeling era and his will be the closest we see*)

My thinking as well. I'd rather dedicate the space they deserve to Immortals, Innocents, etc. in a sourcebook than giving them a cursory mention in the core.

Matthew Dawkins

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

My thinking as well. I'd rather dedicate the space they deserve to Immortals, Innocents, etc. in a sourcebook than giving them a cursory mention in the core.
                        If this is going to be kickstarted, a companion book stretch goals would be a great place to deal with alot of these perperial issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

If this is going to be kickstarted, a companion book stretch goals would be a great place to deal with alot of these perperial issues.

It would. We'll have to see!

Oh, and in case I've not confirmed it already, the Sworn are playable even without the Contagion as a setting element. Some of their vectors are naturally associated with Contagion, but not all.

Matthew Dawkins

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

• What's the metaphysical justification for their vectors?

Comment

It would. We'll have to see!

Oh, and in case I've not confirmed it already, the Sworn are playable even without the Contagion as a setting element. Some of their vectors are naturally associated with Contagion, but not all.
                              And I assume the sworn are usable in none crossover games.

Comment

Excellent! (This was a possible buy/don't question for me).

Comment

Working...
                                X