Contagion Chronicle book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

Seeing how fast Contagion Chronicles and Moon Shunned have moved I have to commend your work ethic and effiency.
    Or seeming lack of thereof! :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Malus View Post

Or seeming lack of thereof! :P
      Lack of work ethic or efficency?

Matthew Dawkins
      In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

• I believe Malus was jesting about your original joke, 'And here's the best thing: if you don't like them, you can say it's because they were rushed!'
        '

Comment

• Originally posted by nofather View Post
          I believe Malus was jesting about your original joke, 'And here's the best thing: if you don't like them, you can say it's because they were rushed!'
          '
          Consider it a sense of humour failure on my part

Matthew Dawkins

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post

Rarely. Naglfar's Army are the most likely to do something like that, but it's not the standard modus operandi.
            Do they actually posses a Naglfar,a ship made of nails? Or is it a metaphor for something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post

Do they actually posses a Naglfar,a ship made of nails? Or is it a metaphor for something?
              More of a metaphor for this faction. Though the False are all aspects of a certain kind of ruthlessness, I rate Naglfar's Army as the worst.

Matthew Dawkins

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

More of a metaphor for this faction. Though the False are all aspects of a certain kind of ruthlessness, I rate Naglfar's Army as the worst.
                waging war 'till the end of times kind of ruthlessness?

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• Maybe more of an escaping the world on the dead bodies of everyone else. Should be fun, I like baddies, looks like it's going to be chock full of them and I really appreciate putting the antagonists in a playable state. And thank you Eddy for wrangling us some extra words.

I've gone into my reasons for enjoying playing 'super antagonists' (which is a term I like, though villainous fits too) in a few different threads, usually about Belial's Brood or the Bale Hounds. I know people can be running around backstabbing their fellow players but they can be doing that in 'normal' games and it's not something I usually go for when playing that way. There's just, I think, a certain level of proactivity in villains, they're starting things, not just reacting to them.

And super glad to hear about Shunned by the Moon, it sounds like you've got a great team. And I've some added respect for Rose. Very surprised when she left but I don't think we ever got an idea of how much she was doing.

Was reading Dark Fang and wondering what the vampire impact to things will be.

Though I guess we get an idea of the impact with things like the 10th Choir and other oddities.
                  Last edited by nofather; 05-12-2018, 04:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LostLight View Post
                    waging war 'till the end of times kind of ruthlessness?
                    Exactly.

I think we cover more about the book in the third episode of the Pathcast.

Matthew Dawkins

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

I think we cover more about the book in the third episode of the Pathcast.
                      Was not yasterday episode a Third one, on Contagion?

LGBT+ in CoD games
                      Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
                      Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
                      Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
                      My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

• Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post

Was not yasterday episode a Third one, on Contagion?
                        Yesterday's was the third one, yes. I *think* I talk about Contagion for a while in it.

Matthew Dawkins

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

• Indeed you do.

Comment

Yesterday's was the third one, yes. I *think* I talk about Contagion for a while in it.
                            Did you by any chance mention some kind of dark magic the False posses,or was I misunderstanding?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post

Did you by any chance mention some kind of dark magic the False posses,or was I misunderstanding?
                              From what I remember he was talking about how Eddy's lean writing left enough room to do Vectors for the False, which I think is a form of magic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

From what I remember he was talking about how Eddy's lean writing left enough room to do Vectors for the False, which I think is a form of magic.
                                I thought someone had mentioned something called A "Darksome Embrace"
                                Last edited by Nicolas Milioni; 05-13-2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X