The new Ben and Jerry's flavor.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    So guess what's launching next Tuesday?

Leave a comment:

• The Gentleman Gamer
    replied
    Here's the first episode (following character creation) of our Contagion Chronicle story! https://youtu.be/dFMjit-YTwQ

Leave a comment:

• marin
    replied
    Originally posted by AutoDefenestrate View Post
    I'm fairly confident that $20 would be enough to get you the final .pdf + potential bonus stretch goal items. $50 is probably just about the price for a physical product too.
    It'd be $25-30 for PDF and stretch goals, looking at recent KSes.

Leave a comment:

• AutoDefenestrate
    replied
    Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
    I'm willing to pay up to $20 without being able to get the final product included in the deal, $50 if I do
    I'm fairly confident that $20 would be enough to get you the final .pdf + potential bonus stretch goal items. $50 is probably just about the price for a physical product too.

Leave a comment:

• Robert D
    replied
    Originally posted by marin View Post
    Currently, baseline pledge to get the previews is $5; they upped it from $1 before they started doing full text previews.
    I'm definitely in for the preview and the full pdf.

Leave a comment:

• marin
    replied
    Currently, baseline pledge to get the previews is $5; they upped it from $1 before they started doing full text previews.

Leave a comment:

• Master Aquatosic
    replied
    I'm willing to pay up to $20 without being able to get the final product included in the deal, $50 if I do

Leave a comment:

• lnodiv
    replied
    Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
    How much do you have to pay into a kickstarter to get the manuscript anyway?
    Originally, they were present without having to pay anything. With the new methodology, they're available to all backers, so even $1 would have been enough. No guarantee they're sticking with that model for Contagion, though.

Leave a comment:

• Master Aquatosic
    replied
    How much do you have to pay into a kickstarter to get the manuscript anyway?

Also, I doubt it will be in there explicitly, but does anyone think some of the crossover rules and clarifications will serve as good starting points for a guide to crossover with fansplats that have 2e versions? I can't think of any that have a complete one except Princess: The Hopeful
    Last edited by Master Aquatosic; 03-17-2019, 10:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Robert D
    replied
    Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
    And rightfully so. If I recall correctly, nearly every recent Kickstarter has included a 99% complete manuscript (though the latest ones have released said manuscript in pieces over the course of the Kickstarter) – so if this Kickstarter is like that, we'll have the nearly-complete text in our hands by the end of April.
    That is Fantastic! What a great way to pass the rainy showers of April

Leave a comment:

• Dataweaver
    replied
    And rightfully so. If I recall correctly, nearly every recent Kickstarter has included a 99% complete manuscript (though the latest ones have released said manuscript in pieces over the course of the Kickstarter) – so if this Kickstarter is like that, we'll have the nearly-complete text in our hands by the end of April.

Leave a comment:

• Robert D
    replied
    Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
    To clarify, the Kickstarter will begin by the end of March.
    Thank you for clarifying Still REALLY EXCITED!!

Leave a comment:

• Dataweaver
    replied
    To clarify, the Kickstarter will begin by the end of March.

Leave a comment:

• Robert D
    replied
    Contagion Chronicle's Kickstarter is coming before the end of March! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFTknuOdHGk (start at 2 minutes, 15 seconds to hear that particular announcement)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X