Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• understandable. thanks for elaborating

Comment

• As well, something that I've been looking for in a crossover book is a means of building an integrated society of different monsters. The Sworn and False address that need quite well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
        As well, something that I've been looking for in a crossover book is a means of building an integrated society of different monsters. The Sworn and False address that need quite well.
        That's the hope! After all, in general terms a Sin-Eater has little in common with a Deviant.

Matthew Dawkins
        In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Patreon: http://https://www.patreon.com/matthewdawkins

Comment

• and it's a chance to see how giests and werewolves react to each other balancing the world of ephemeral and flesh

Comment

• Have there been any comments on Contagion manifesting in Dark Eras? Or is it coached in terms that make the modern setting explicit and preferred?

(Compare with Idigam, which originally started with the Moon-Bound escape in the 20th century, then only later included the rare Earth-Bound.)

--Khanwulf

Comment

• The sample Sworn include text that reveals that the Contagion has been around for a long, long time: there are references to historical plagues as possibly being Contagion outbreaks.

Comment

• I think it's been said that the door is open for the Contagion to pop up in Dark Eras...but it's going to be up to the individual devs on if they want to include them in said Eras, and not a mandate by OPP.

Comment

• Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
                  I think it's been said that the door is open for the Contagion to pop up in Dark Eras...but it's going to be up to the individual devs on if they want to include them in said Eras, and not a mandate by OPP.
                  There's always the possibility of a Dark Eras 3 with Contagion included among the Eras . I know that should such a project every come to pass, I would certainly fund that KS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert D View Post
                    There's always the possibility of a Dark Eras 3 with Contagion included among the Eras . I know that should such a project every come to pass, I would certainly fund that KS.
                    I doubt they would consider doing that any time soon given how subdued the response to Dark Eras 2 KS was. I have a few theories as to why (no preview text, it was just too soon after people had only just gotten the first DE Companion so more of the same thing wasn’t exciting yet) but fact remains they’re likely to wait YEARS after the DE 2 delivers before even considering a DE 3 book.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

I doubt they would consider doing that any time soon given how subdued the response to Dark Eras 2 KS was. I have a few theories as to why (no preview text, it was just too soon after people had only just gotten the first DE Companion so more of the same thing wasn’t exciting yet) but fact remains they’re likely to wait YEARS after the DE 2 delivers before even considering a DE 3 book.
                      True.

Even then, it sounds like the next book like it is instead going to be a "Dark Shards" book, covering alternate settings instead of alternate time periods. So definitely a long way away before a DE3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
                        The sample Sworn include text that reveals that the Contagion has been around for a long, long time: there are references to historical plagues as possibly being Contagion outbreaks.
                        The Justinian Plague ( 6th century in Byzantium) is mentioned as one possible Contagion outbreak.
                        Last edited by wyrdhamster; 02-01-2019, 01:45 PM.

My stuff for Scion 2E, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
                        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

• It’s just my Demented Hope that Pesta https://mythsandmicrobes.com/2016/09...gue-in-norway/ makes a Appearance

Comment

• Kickstarter art has been contracted!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                              Kickstarter art has been contracted!
                              Splat art no less! I wonder who the 'signature' image character for each faction will be.....
                              My money is on a Vampire for Cryptocracy, Promethean for Ship of Theseus, and Mage for Rosetta Society. I'm not sure for Zero Hour or Jeremiad.
                              OH! Maybe there will be two or three characters of different splats drawn for each Faction?

Comment

Working...
                              X