No announcement yet.

Contagion Chronicle book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the first episode (following character creation) of our Contagion Chronicle story! https://youtu.be/dFMjit-YTwQ

Matthew Dawkins
    In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/matthewdawkins

Comment

• So guess what's launching next Tuesday?

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently writing: Tome of the Pentacle (OPP), The Hedge (OPP)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
        So guess what's launching next Tuesday?
        The new Ben and Jerry's flavor.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
        Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

• Im assuming the kickstarter because of the thread, but i am getting no ideas from that nice industrial metalworking factory sketch (i think that's the right word for a finished piece of art that uses pencil/pen/equivalent computer tools)

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
            So guess what's launching next Tuesday?

If that's what I think it is, I like that spin on the Contagion.

Which is to say, it's still God-Machine Infrastructure, but the build and purpose of the infected area has become completely different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
              Im assuming the kickstarter because of the thread, but i am getting no ideas from that nice industrial metalworking factory sketch (i think that's the right word for a finished piece of art that uses pencil/pen/equivalent computer tools)
              Yes, it's the Kickstarter. Going live next week.

Comment

• Episode 2 is out of the Actual Play...and in the thumbnail we have a glimpse of the logo!

Comment

• Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
                  Episode 2 is out of the Actual Play...and in the thumbnail we have a glimpse of the logo!

For the record, the thumbnail is a biohazard symbol, but with some more mystical modifications, tying in with the Contagion's organic and disease theming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leliel View Post
                    For the record, the thumbnail is a biohazard symbol, but with some more mystical modifications, tying in with the Contagion's organic and disease theming.
                    A large version of the logo popped up in today's Scion 2e KS update: it's a biohazard symbol overlaid with DNA double helices

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

• I get [Prototype] vibes off of that logo. I dig it.

Now could that be because I've been playing [Prototype] 2 in anticipation of Deviant? Probably. But I love those vibes.

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently writing: Tome of the Pentacle (OPP), The Hedge (OPP)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

• And now a standalone image for everyone to see!

Comment

• The kickstarter is today at 2:00pm Est.

I'm really curious as to what kind of stretch goals it will have. Contagion companion, something different, DE3, Contagion Night Horrors book, a Contagion playable splat? Contagion dice and a contagion earplay?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                            The new Ben and Jerry's flavor.
                            I’m actually a frozen foods department manager at a big grocery chain and, while I’m anticipating Contagion, I might be more hyped for the B&J flavors that just arrived.

Comment

• FYI, totally keep using this thread, but I've also made a separate Kickstarter thread for Contagion so that people just joining us don't have to guess where in this one the Kickstarter starts.

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...le-kickstarter

Comment

• Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
                                And now a standalone image for everyone to see!

Not gonna lie, and I know I'm going to sound rude, but I'm going to be blunt and honest: this is really poorly made. This is just 3 images thrown on top of each other with a lot of layer blending and with the edges of each image erased with a soft eraser (and not even done properly, you can still see a hard edge at the top-right of the double-helix image).

I could do a better job and it would take me 1 or 2 hours at most (for transparency sake, I do graphics design for a living, so I'm not just some random bloke claiming to be a better graphics designer without knowing what I'm talking about).

In fact, I'll put my money where my mouth is. I'll actually create something next week (provided I have the time, I think I will), and post it here. Is the font used for the text available on the Storyteller Vault? Does anyone know?
                                Last edited by Ventrue Life; 04-04-2019, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X