Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They Came From Beneath the Sea (new line?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Came From Beneath the Sea (new line?)

Okay at the end they had a little blurb called They Came From Beneath the Sea, it sounds like the next line will be a version of the creature from the Blue Lagoon. Did anyone one else notice?

Gillmen and a Crab army is a givaway.

Comment

There's another thread about this, where people more informed than me have found proof this seems to be a completely new game and not a CoD line

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

I believe it's the previously-teased third new Storypath line, after Scion and Trinity.

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

Oh, kind of disappointed.

Comment

I think Gentleman Gamer made it, he's mentioned some playtests in some of his videos.
            Last edited by nofather; 08-17-2017, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
              Oh, kind of disappointed.
              Why would they announce a new gameline when Deviant is barely in drafts?

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

Because they announce something new every year even if it's a year (or two?) before first drafts begin, like Deviant's case.

Comment

They said Contagion is taking the place of a new game line. It's a reasonable assumption to make, regardless, it does sound vaguely Chronicles-y.

Comment

I know it's a stupid thing to ask, but, I would be pretty happy to see Leviathan made into a "canon" gameline with a full book. And you managed to spark up a tiny glimmer of hope in me before I realized I was being stupid.

Genius: the Transgression 2E is a thing that's being worked on.

Comment

Working...
                    X