Change of main CofD developer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of main CofD developer!

Do I read correctly this week Monday Meeting Notes that Rose Bailey leave Onyx Path Publishing and that Dixie Cochran will take over her duties on management of the entire Chronicles of Darkness line? And that Meghan Fitzgerald will end CtL 2E corebook herself, on her own?
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 02-06-2018, 01:34 PM.

LGBT+ in CoD games
    Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
    Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
    Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
    My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    Do I read correctly this week Monday Meeting Notes that Rose Bailey leave Onyx Path Publishing and that Dixie Cochran I will take over her duties on management of the entire Chronicles of Darkness line? And that Meghan Fitzgerald will end CtL 2E corebook herself, on her own?
    Rose is leaving and she will work with Meghan and Dixie to finish up CtL2's main book, but Meghan will be leading that effort now.

Comment

Thank you for clarification!

LGBT+ in CoD games
      Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
      Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
      Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
      My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

Rose is leaving? I'm really sad to hear it. I really liked the direction she had for CofD and the games she worked on. I'm sure that the CofD setting is in good hands, but still, I will miss her.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

It is sad, though Rich did note that while Rose has stepped down as an employee of Onyx Path, there's still the chance for her to be involved in future products as a freelancer. So hopefully we're not losing her voice completely even as she moves on to other things as her primary focus.

Comment

She wasn't the one who hired me, but the wonderful, gothic vision Rose had as the Vampire developer was a huge part of what got me interested in writing for Chronicles of Darkness. If I ever produce a book even half as good as Requiem Second Edition, I'll know I've succeeded as a writer.

Originally posted by Heavy Arms View Post
            It is sad, though Rich did note that while Rose has stepped down as an employee of Onyx Path, there's still the chance for her to be involved in future products as a freelancer. So hopefully we're not losing her voice completely even as she moves on to other things as her primary focus.
            Don't think of it as goodbye. Just torpor...

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
            Podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love by giving them away

Comment

On Eternia, we don't say "goodbye," we say "good journey."

Cavaliers of Mars Creator

Comment

Thanks for a great run on Vampire and Changeling. I'll be waiting eagerly to see what you do next!

Comment

Good luck, Rose!!! Thanks for all the enjoyment you have provided to us with your excellent work. My best wishes wherever yoo go!!!

Welcome aboard, Dixie!!!

LAND OF THE DAMNED: SPAIN (Spanish): Land of the Damned: Spain, Kingdoms of Blood: Spain; Cities of the Damned: Barcelona, Valencia, Carthian Constitution (1812), Three Arrows Pact:

OTHERS (Spanish): Demon: The Redemption, Bloodlines: The Forgotten

Comment

=(

The new dev is going to have some tough shoes to fill.

Comment

What will become of Cavaliers of Mars?

Comment

Originally posted by reseru View Post
                        What will become of Cavaliers of Mars?
                        I wouldn’t assume this will really change anything for it. Rose owns it, and I assume she’ll still be publishing it through Onyx Path.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Cavaliers of Mars could even be the reason Rose chose to step down from CofD so that she can focus on her own projects. But that is pure speculation.

Bloodline: The Stygians
                          Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
                          Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Working...
                          X