Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Five Become One: A Short Story (Fan-made)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Become One: A Short Story (Fan-made)

"It is five in one…Anger…Rage…Vengence." A new, hollow voice said.
    Five Become One (click for story)
    So this is a thing I did. It was originally intended to be a flavor piece to accompany a set of homebrew rules I'm working on (a universal cross-splat "sorcery" mechanic). However, I won't be having anytime to work on the mechanics in the foreseeable future, and, indeed, starting this Saturday I will be disappearing from the internet for a while, so I thought I'd throw this out as a stand-alone short story before I go.

The writing, layout and artwork was done by yours truly, but (just in case this needs bold letters) this is not official or endorsed by Onyx Path. This is purely the product of an enthusiastic Chronicles of Darkness fan's wild imagination. I hope you enjoy it. (Feel free to leave comments. I'll be around another couple days, and I'll check back when I return.)
    Last edited by Scriptorian; 02-07-2018, 08:03 PM. Reason: Changed the preview quote because I had a sudden panic attack that it read wrong out of context.

I have to disappear for a while. Read this fanfiction while I'm gone.

The longer I study science the more I am convinced that it is functionally indistinguishable from what our ancestors would refer to as sorcery. And I would know, being both scientist and sorcerer.
Working...
X