• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xela_nut
    replied
    Alright, here it is as a minor template:

Base Merits:
    Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (5):
    This merit allows your character to see the death inherit in everything. When active, it causes the character to do aggravated damage with all non-crushing melee attacks.
    Drawback: This power cannot be turned off and every turn that it is activated, it does 1 point of bashing damage to the character in the form of splitting headaches.

Suppressing Glasses (3):
    These glasses allow the possessor of the Mystic Eyes to effectively turn off their ability by wearing them.
    Drawback: The character's abilities may overclock if they are stressed. Should the character gain the Deprived, Shaken, or Spooked conditions or the Insane tilt, the glasses will not shut off the Mystic Eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Poseur
    replied
    Yeah as a merit, it's insanely overpowered with no real drawback and a quite a heavy unique snowflake feel to it. It does things that's all over the board and is straight up better then most high level major splat powers.

Leave a comment:

• xela_nut
    replied
    Yeah, it probably would be better as a minor template, due to the variations of the Mystic Eyes. I mainly made it into a merit because it was one of the earlier things I created and I wasn't creating minor templates at the time.

Leave a comment:

• ajf115
    replied
    This feels like it should be a full minor template, not just a Merit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X