Old, Old World [Upper Paleolithic Dark Era Brainstorming]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khanwulf View Post
    Well, that sounds like a good place for inspiration for my already written Awful Ice project. Thanks for that!

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Anyway, I think I'm going to work on template variants/hacks in order to represent some of the concepts I have for the primitives. If someone feels inspired to present their own view to an existing or new concept for such a template, feel free to do so. Remember that we aim for 5 such primitives per gameline, making them into the "x splat" parallel for the Era.

My Homebrew Signature

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
        Well, that sounds like a good place for inspiration for my already written Awful Ice project. Thanks for that!
        Malazan Book of the Fallen series is good material for inspiration--the setting is indeed dark! But fair warning: the author(s) pull no punches with the material; some of it may offend sensibilities.

--Khanwulf

Comment

Originally posted by Khanwulf View Post

Malazan Book of the Fallen series is good material for inspiration--the setting is indeed dark! But fair warning: the author(s) pull no punches with the material; some of it may offend sensibilities.

--Khanwulf
          thankfully, then, that the project itself is already written. I could look for concepts from there for how the Awful Ice could have acted in ancient days, but it is already a complete project as far as I'm concerned.

My Homebrew Signature

I now blog in here

Comment

Working...
          X