Compiling a full list of 2e playable Splats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compiling a full list of 2e playable Splats

Changelings (Contracts, Pledges, Opening Doors to the Hedge, Kith and Seeming blessings, Hedgespinning, Onieromancy, Changeling Merits, Motley merits, Wyrd)
    Prometheans (Transmutations, Lightning heals them)
    Fae Touched (Contracts, limited Pledges, with merit limited Onieromancy, Fae Touched Merits, maybe Motley Merits)
    Vampires (Kindred) (Heal or Enhance physical traits by spending vitae, Displines, Blood Sorcery, Ghouls, Vampire Merits)
    Mages (Scour the Form, Spells)
    Werewolves (Gifts, Shapeshifting, Werewolf Merits, Rapid healing)
    Proximi (Limited access to spells)/
    Demons (Demon Form, Enbeds, Ciphers, Explots, Covers, Pacts, Demon merits)
    Beasts (Horrors, Beast Merits, Avatisms, Nightmares, Kinship Merits, Epic/Advanced Merits, Lairs, Primordial Pathways)
    Heralds (Beast not Igidam Heralds) (Kinship Merits and Advanced/Epic Merits)
    Nephilim (usual Demon blooded stuff?)
    (Demon Blooded) Fractals (Supernatural Merits, Embeds, Cipher, Unseen Sense merit)
    (Demon Blooded) Offspring (Supernatural Merits, Embeds, Cipher, Unseen Sense merit)
    Immortal (Blood Bathers) (Immortality, various advantages depending on type of blood bathing ritual)
    Spirits (Numina, Influences, Rank, Manifestations)
    Dhampyr (Blood Sorcery, Dooms)
    (Vampire) Reverants (Displines,Heal by spending vitae, Reverant Merirs)
    Ghouls (Displines, Heal by spending Vitae, Ghoul Merits)
    Wolf Blooded (Tells)
    Lost Boy (Lost Boy merits)
    Dreamer (Dreamer merits)
    Psychic Vampire (Psychic Vampire merits)
    Lucky (Lucky merits)
    Plain (Plain merits)
    Supernatural Merit Mortals (Supernatural Mortal merits)
    Hedge Denizen Hobgoblins (Goblin Contracts, Goblin Bargains, easier travel in the Hedge, and switch your goblin contracts at dawn)
    Former Hedge Denizen Mortal (limited access to Goblin Contracts)
    Goblin Queen Hobgoblins (Goblin Contracts, Goblin Bargains, easier travel in the Hedge, and switch your goblin contracts at dawn, Hobgoblin Retainers)
    Sorcerers (Open and maybe closed rites)
    Infected (Infected Merits)
    Stigmatics (Supernatural Merits)
    (Demon Blooded) Latents (Unseen Sense: The God-Machine and a Stigmata. They can also buy some of the Demon-Blooded Merits such as Infrastructure Proficiency, Instinctive Deflection, and the modified Language and Multi-Lingual Merits.)
    Skin Changers (Shape Shifters)
    Body Thieves (Immortal, Body Switchers)

Not sure if humans with the Goblin Queen and Hedge Denizen count as a splat and Fetch are sort of playable (really just spend your xp to raise your Changelings Wyrd and your raises automatically and you gain an echo).

Up coming: Hunters, Bound, Ghosts, Mummies, Deviants

Did I forget any 2e playable splats?
    Last edited by Omegaphallic; 05-07-2018, 10:16 AM.

Changelings and Fae-touched are still in Previews and may change.

Please give Prometheans the dignity of their full name

And I'd say "Supernatural Merits" is Mortals, with Supernatural Merits as their semi-exclusive powers

Oh, and don't forget the Infected, Skin Takers and Open Rite Sorcerors

Also, do you want to include fansplats?
    Last edited by Master Aquatosic; 05-06-2018, 11:34 AM.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
      Changelings and Fae-touched are still in Previews and may change.

Please give Prometheans the dignity of their full name

And I'd say "Supernatural Merits" is Mortals, with Supernatural Merits as their semi-exclusive powers

Oh, and don't forget the Infected, Skin Takers and Open Rite Sorcerors

Also, do you want to include fansplats?
      I think anyone can be Open Rite sorcerers, but I could be wrong, I'll double check.

And I don't plan on listing fan splats this is more an list of official splats.

And while Changelings and Fae Touched might have some revisions, they will continue to exist so I'm still counting them.

Infected I'll add to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

I think anyone can be Open Rite sorcerers, but I could be wrong, I'll double check.
        Only living beings. Sure, it's not not a template, but it is still less than "everyone".

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Proximi-What are these again?
          Offspring-Same question
          Immortal (Blood Bathers)-what book are they updated in?
          Lost Boy-Same question as Immortal
          Dreamer-Same
          Psychic Vampire-same
          Lucky-Same. I know i've read some of these somewhere, but which books am i forgetting to open to read these splat rules?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_392_1519878565794_106[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearPig View Post
            Proximi-What are these again?
            Offspring-Same question
            Immortal (Blood Bathers)-what book are they updated in?
            Lost Boy-Same question as Immortal
            Dreamer-Same
            Psychic Vampire-same
            Lucky-Same. I know i've read some of these somewhere, but which books am i forgetting to open to read these splat rules?
            Proximi are people with limited access to Supernal magic, often runs in families, less powerful then mages, and they have a curse they are under.

Offspring are people who have a demon parent or who have taken one of their parents as cover. Half Demons basically.

Fractuls are the children of two demons.

Bloodbathers are from the Dark Eras Companion.

Lucky, Pyschic Vampire, Plain, Lost Boy, Dreamers, Infected are all from the book Hurt Locker.

Comment

So Proximi are Mage, Offspring are demon(that I just seem to have skimmed over in...HtoH probably?), I remember reading about Fractals, Blood Bathers in Dark Eras Companion(Still havent gotten around to really getting into my pdf of that one) and I forgot there was stuff in the hurt locker besides merits and gear! lol. So focused on just a few pages, couldnt see the forest. Thank you Omegaphallic!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_392_1519878565794_106[/ATTACH]

Comment

Offspring, Latents and Fractals are all different types of Demon-Blooded. Then there's also the Stigmatics that share most of the base set of features with Demon-Blooded.
                Funnily, Stigmatics starts with three extra Merit dots like all the major templates (except that they have to be spent on Supernatural Merits exclusively) while the much more involved Demon-Blooded don't. They also don't necessarily have access to any Supernatural Merits at all (except the Unseen Sense common to all Demon-Blooded).

Bloodline: The Stygians
                Ordo Dracul Mystery: Coil of Smoke
                Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Originally posted by Tessie View Post
                  Offspring, Latents and Fractals are all different types of Demon-Blooded. Then there's also the Stigmatics that share most of the base set of features with Demon-Blooded.
                  Funnily, Stigmatics starts with three extra Merit dots like all the major templates (except that they have to be spent on Supernatural Merits exclusively) while the much more involved Demon-Blooded don't. They also don't necessarily have access to any Supernatural Merits at all (except the Unseen Sense common to all Demon-Blooded).
                  They get Embeds, though.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                  Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

They do, but the extra Merit dots are heavily associated with major templates so I still find it a bit weird that only the lesser of the minor Demon templates gets that advantage.

Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearPig View Post
                      So Proximi are Mage, Offspring are demon(that I just seem to have skimmed over in...HtoH probably?), I remember reading about Fractals, Blood Bathers in Dark Eras Companion(Still havent gotten around to really getting into my pdf of that one) and I forgot there was stuff in the hurt locker besides merits and gear! lol. So focused on just a few pages, couldnt see the forest. Thank you Omegaphallic!
                      Your welcome!

Anyways yeah Latents, Fractals, and Offspring are all demon blooded, but different kinds of demon blooded, Latents only superpower as it is is the possiblity they could turn into offspring or give birth to offspring, so I didn't include them, but I guess I should. Same with Stigmatics.

Comment

Originally posted by Tessie View Post
                        Actually I believe that Stigmatics are unique in that unlike other supernatural templates they can still take Mortal Supernatural Merits.

Comment

Are Nepilim a thing in demon the descent or did I confuse things on that one?

Comment

Are Nepilim a thing in demon the descent or did I confuse things on that one?
                            Demon Storyteller's Guide. And yes.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                            Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Your welcome!

Anyways yeah Latents, Fractals, and Offspring are all demon blooded, but different kinds of demon blooded, Latents only superpower as it is is the possiblity they could turn into offspring or give birth to offspring, so I didn't include them, but I guess I should. Same with Stigmatics.
                              Latents explicitly has Unseen Sense: The God-Machine and a Stigmata. They can also buy some of the Demon-Blooded Merits such as Infrastructure Proficiency, Instinctive Deflection, and the modified Language and Multi-Lingual Merits.
                              They can also buy Embeds despite not starting with any. I do find that a bit weird, but the book says "All Demon-Blooded can learn Embeds." Similarly, they also start with a Cipher.

Comment

Working...
                              X