Crafting in 2nd edition?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruger View Post

It is just one sentence on page 142. It simply means -1 durability.
    That's not the Fragile Condition, that's the Fragile equipment tag. Willow's talking about the Fragile Condition in the Building Equipment section of the ChroD corebook on pages 100-103, as she already said.

Resident Lore-Hound
    Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
      wheres the fragile condition? couldnt find it in hurt locker.
      It's not in Hurt Locker. It's in the core rulebook, right there on page 100 with the rest of the crafting rules that I already cited.

Originally posted by Ruger View Post
      It is just one sentence on page 142. It simply means -1 durability.
      Technically correct, but not what I was talking about, as Satchel explained.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

oh thought id ask? can I get a dice bonus to crafting roll from quality tools?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
          oh thought id ask? can I get a dice bonus to crafting roll from quality tools?
          I don't see why not. You get a bonus from automotive tools if you're using them to fix/craft a car. A very good computer would have a hardware bonus to help you create a new program. Inspirational music would help you create poetry.

Basically, so long as the equipment is designed for, or conductive to, creating new items, then you should get a bonus for it being a quality piece of equipment.

Comment

You made your post right on my birthday but wasn't able to respond until now.

though should ask, will good equipment help me create even better lockpicks? or to create them more easily?

since its a standard piece of equipment

know a better kitchen just makes it easier to make bread, it only improves the taste so much.
            (OOC: Trust me biggest thing is trying to work in a small kitchen and Mom throwing tantrums)

Comment

It would only make it easier to make the lock picks; not making better lock picks. Good picks are generally just picks that don't hurt your hands when handling and don't break in the lock.

Bloodline: The Stygians
              Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
              Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Curious what difficultys would these things be?

a fancy wedding cake?

A switch a errant a childs sent out for?

a Kamidana

a lockpick gun

Comment

Working...
                X