CofD Big Three Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceblade44 View Post

Yeah I'm just wondering since I heard that the Night Horrors introduced a lot of interesting from the Idigam, Dhampirs, and futher elaboration on the Strix. So I'm wondering whether there's more good stuff that I can get from them
    I think both of Vampire's Night Horrors books are incredible. Immortal Sinners focuses more on individual personalities, and so contains a lot of great characters you can either drop into a single session or even build an entire story or chronicle around; Wicked Dead is all about non-Kindred vampiric phenomena and really expands just how bizarre a the setting can truly get.

Comment

Those sound very good.

Should I get the Werewolf and Mage Night Horror books tho? Considering we gonna be seeing new ones come out soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceblade44 View Post
        Those sound very good.

Should I get the Werewolf and Mage Night Horror books tho? Considering we gonna be seeing new ones come out soon?
        Night Horrors: the Unbidden is one of the few non-core books I have I hard copy. I'm of the opinion that the entire lines is worth it. Even if you are updating stata from 1e to 2e, you have a guide to work from and (more importantly) you get background and plothooks to play with.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Due largely to this sale, I have a near-complete collection of the Chronicles of Darkness now (Changeling's Kickstarter also helped immensely in that regard). At this point, I'm lacking only the digital versions of the Promethean and Hunter lines (I have complete hardcopy collections of both, from back when the games first came out), plus a scattering of blue book supplements. I expect to remedy the Hunter deficiency once the Hunter Kickstarter begins; but it looks like I'm probably going to have to just bite the bullet and purchase the Promethean books at full cost. Not that I don't mind sending money OP's way (assuming the books tagged as White Wolf ultimately end up going to OP); but I do already have access to the books, so picking up the PDFs is more of a convenience than a requirement.

Comment

Working...
          X