it will be All Hallows’ eves Soon !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it will be All Hallows’ eves Soon !

Are you planning to do anything special in your games?

Like have the Walls between the Realms grow thing?

I was thinking of starting my very first chronicle that weekend!

Comment

Oh Cool what’s it gonna be about?

Comment

I will probably run second time my Beast one shot story based on Beowulf & Grendel ( link for stats on both in game world ). Run it yesterday, on RPG club - and will probably re-run at the end of October, with different players, on next our club event. So I fixing official Ready Made PCs for Beast, to better use then on next try.

LGBT+ in CoD games
        Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
        Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
        Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
        My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post
          Oh Cool what’s it gonna be about?
          The PCs will be ex cons and the like in Gulag,mid 60s russia, when Baba Yaga attacks. Then its intrigue involving the Yagas and the russian government

Comment

I think our DM has us hunting a Slasher

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to a gun fight?

Comment

Game idea: The PCs play Hunters stalking and eliminating Monsters hiding among people in a village. Except you flip it part-way through and recast the Hunters as Slashers (either a contemporary flip, or it is the ghost of the Hunters still continuing the hunt). You can leave it vague how justified the Hunter are/were as well.

Or just play it straight - do a Slasher movie from the perspective of the "Slashers".
              Last edited by Vent0; 10-02-2018, 09:27 AM.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
              Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

You could always let your players sit down and watch Bloodbath Rumble! :P

(seriously, kudos to Cinder for this one. That's awesome)

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
                  You could always let your players sit down and watch Bloodbath Rumble! :P

(seriously, kudos to Cinder for this one. That's awesome)
                  I return from my web hiatus to find what? Compliments?! Preposterous!

(Thank you)

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

Not sure what'll happen, but my current character is getting their first change tonight. So will have an all wolf pack in time for a festive Halloween hunt?

Currently Playing: A large, mixed splat game of CofD. As: Seth; Inept shaman, Wildlife studies major, Recently changed Irraka. Probably the most fun I've had putting my own character through so much.

Comment

Considering I did a CoD version Santa and Krampus this Christmas and Easter Bunny this Easter, I might as well do one of those and post it for Halloween
                      Last edited by Cinder; 10-10-2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinder View Post
                        Considering I did a CoD version Santa and Krampus this Christmas and Easter Bunny this Easter, I might as well do one of those and post it for Halloween as well
                        Nice idea, what sort of creature do you think Hollows Jack would be? Ghost maybe?

Comment

Well, I think there is already a version of Jack as a Changeling in the Night Horrors book- but I think it could be fun to see him as Geist or something.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by Iceblade44 View Post

Nice idea, what sort of creature do you think Hollows Jack would be? Ghost maybe?
                            No idea! The cool thing with CoD is that you can do a dozen different versions of something and still have room for more. The Changeling one was good and I definitely can see it as a Geist-related something as LostLight says.

As for me, I'm still thinking about it. I like to throw curveballs when doing this sort of stuff, it tends to be more entertaining, but I have no plans yet

Comment

Beast? Or a Demon that emerges from their Hell every Hallows Eve?

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                              Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Working...
                              X