X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moonwolf8
    started a topic Over the Garden Wall

Over the Garden Wall

It's October again and I expect that Over the Garden Wall will be broadcast this month. I know it's a good fit for Changeling the Lost, but can anyone make it work for some other chronicle? I remember a video on YouTube called Over the Garden Wall is Dante's Inferno in which the podcaster makes a good case for Over the Garden Wall being a retelling of Dante's Inferno.

• Raistlin
    replied
    Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
    I don't think you can find a reason for Hunter. If you did it would be an incredible leap in logic

An experimental drug from the Ascending Ones which connects the user's mind with the Temenos?

Leave a comment:

• Primordial newcomer
    replied
    I don't think you can find a reason for Hunter. If you did it would be an incredible leap in logic

Leave a comment:

• moonwolf8
    replied
    Thank you all for responding. I have seen an Over the Garden Wall short on YouTube in which Greg and Wirt along with Beatrix in bluebird form are looking for The Book of the Unknown. I also know that there are some comic books, but I haven't read any of them yet. It may be that once you've visited the Unknown that you never quite leave; a situation that might well apply to Changeling, Geist and Mage alike. Can anyone make the argument for this being a Hunter: the Vigil story?

Leave a comment:

• Konradleijon
    replied
    Speaking of young awakening I hope innocent 2 edition talks about supernatural children

Leave a comment:

• Konradleijon
    replied
    I wonder how the pentcales would react to a 11 and 15 year old awakening

Leave a comment:

• Tessie
    replied
    Definitely. I've never heard of such young Awakenings, but I don't think it's impossible. The Watchtowers decides in mysterious processes.

Leave a comment:

• Konradleijon
    replied
    Still 14 is a really young age for a awakening

Leave a comment:

• Tessie
    replied
    I don't think being an actor in an Awakening Mystery Play is mutually exclusive with being a real person.

Leave a comment:

• Primordial newcomer
    replied
    Or Greg is a sleepwalker, as he IS an actual person. Not just an actor

Leave a comment:

• Tessie
    replied
    Or it's just Wirt's Awakening and Greg is just along for the ride as an actor in the Mystery Play.

Leave a comment:

• Konradleijon
    replied
    If that’s the case they awakend pretty young

Leave a comment:

• Raistlin
    replied
    Could it work as a pair of Acanthus having a trippy awakening?

Leave a comment:

• moonwolf8
    replied
    In one of the episodes it is revealed that the brothers are drowning on Halloween so the Unknown as an afterlife works. Of course there is also a tradition that equates the fairy realm with the land of the dead so a Geist/Changeling story is not impossible.

Leave a comment:

• glamourweaver
    replied
    Geist is more accurate to what is technically supposed to be going on, but Changeling is more accurate to the structure and feel of the story itself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X