Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncle Yo's Chroniclers of Darkness - Audio Play Podcasts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Next story arc begins...and it's Mage the Awakening! Starting with Episode 1: Mind Games

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post

      Tombstone Kings of Queens. By season 1, I meant the first six part story/journal
      Apologies for taking awhile to get back to you. Just finished listening through this one and...yeah I don't recognize the Russian voice.

      Might rewatch the old, completed audio plays to find the voice but otherwise nothing off the top of my head.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

        Apologies for taking awhile to get back to you. Just finished listening through this one and...yeah I don't recognize the Russian voice.

        Might rewatch the old, completed audio plays to find the voice but otherwise nothing off the top of my head.
        Nah. I meant the other guy. The one before the Slavic guy


        A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post

          Nah. I meant the other guy. The one before the Slavic guy
          ...yeah I got nothing man.

          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          Anyways, next episode.

          Mage episode 2: Mind the Gap

          Comment


          • #20
            Mage episode 3: Catch.

            Comment


            • #21
              I love Uncle Yo's episodes! Is there a non-youtube site of his that I can buy or download all the previous videos and episodes?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Robert D View Post
                I love Uncle Yo's episodes! Is there a non-youtube site of his that I can buy or download all the previous videos and episodes?
                Yes there is.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

                  Thank you!!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Audio-only versions are available to download for free on Google Podcasts too. That's where i'm listening to the series


                    A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
                      Audio-only versions are available to download for free on Google Podcasts too. That's where i'm listening to the series

                      Thank you!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Mage episode 4: Receiver

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Yesssss so glad S02 happened, was sad when he said it would not continue back when S01 ended. Yay!

                          Now to binge the entire thing

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Mage episode 5 (final episode): Nevermind

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              New episode up for Free Crone Radio

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                After a hiatus, Chroniclers of Darkness season 2 resumes...with Demon: the Descent!

                                Episode 1: Glitch

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X