X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
    Ok. What just happened in this episode?
    ...elaborate?

Anyways, new episode of Free Crone Radio.

EDIT:

...did they just low-key suggest that Khadir (sp?) is part of a Mummy's cult?
    Last edited by tasti man LH; 04-27-2019, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Firstly, that on-boarding took longer than it takes me to produce an episode.

Secondly, thank you so much Tasti for spreading the podcast and the stories. I was blown away to see the recognition. I love the intense questions because it proves you're listening intently, and I can't express what a joy that is to have people outside my head as invested in the characters and the larger world mysteries as I am. I'm filming some things for an upcoming Changeling 2nd Ed...well, you'll see, this coming Monday, hopefully posting up before the end of the month.

Again, thank you for the kind words and spreading awareness.

~Yo

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle_Yo View Post
        Firstly, that on-boarding took longer than it takes me to produce an episode.

Secondly, thank you so much Tasti for spreading the podcast and the stories. I was blown away to see the recognition. I love the intense questions because it proves you're listening intently, and I can't express what a joy that is to have people outside my head as invested in the characters and the larger world mysteries as I am. I'm filming some things for an upcoming Changeling 2nd Ed...well, you'll see, this coming Monday, hopefully posting up before the end of the month.

Again, thank you for the kind words and spreading awareness.

~Yo
        Thank you very much for the kind words!

Always dug the audio-plays, and I was surprised to discover not as many people seem to be talking about. Take all the time you need to get things done!

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

Always dug the audio-plays, and I was surprised to discover not as many people seem to be talking about. Take all the time you need to get things done!
          Here here! Your chronicles are awesome! taking the time to carefully craft them means that they will remain awesome. Thank you for creating them Uncle Yo!

Comment

Oh, forgot to do this.

Season 3 (!!!) begins with a mini-series...of Changeling: the Lost 2nd Edition, featuring a familiar fae pathfinder, the Vatheck! It's the Vatheck's Oath.

Episode 1: Durance

Episode 2: Dream Warriors

Comment

Changeling mini episode 3: Lost & Found

Comment

Changeling mini episode 4: In Your Dreams

Comment

Changeling mini episode 5: Heartbreaker

Comment

Working...
                  X